• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Calvinッ
Local time
6:07 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh calvin. where art thou. the village tis so lonely without you
    ok actually the "where art thou" meant "why" people just misuse it bc you'd think it would mean "where" and NOT "why"?
    i just realized how far apart our timezones are
    • Hi
    Reactions: Calvinッ
    Calvinッ
    Calvinッ
    Sorry I couldn't answer this sooner, didn't want to comment on the game :p

I was reunited with my child, under unfortunate happenings after a kidnap :(
    • Love
    Calvinッ
    Calvinッ
    Thanks for the write-up mate, that was a very interesting read. Seems like most holidays it starts due to religious or other reasons and then over time just becomes less about the religion and more about celebrating the day. Like with Christmas even though it has connotations to Christ, I feel like many people just see it as a special day to give gifts. I looked up some of the food and Kontosouvli in particular looks really nice.

It does seem like a very fun time but I suppose that is the aim for a non Greek person like myself. I hope you're enjoying yourself!
    • Gold Star
    Reactions: Zexy
    Zexy
    Zexy
    Well we did go there a bit earlier alongside my grandma and great-uncle who are more than 90yo and rarely get out of home anymore but absolutely wanted to go there even for just a little bit. To make a toast "may we meet here again next year". The wish to survive just one more year. It really matters a lot to them <3

But yeah because of them being, well, of said age, we could not really stay up all night like most, so now we are back home and just listening to the music from here.
    Thank you for the follow! I followed you back :bulbaLove:
    Calvinッ
    Calvinッ
    Thankyou! Late congrats from me on F&G/TWR mod role! Only recently logged on again so was new to seeing you on there :D
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    You're welcome! Thanks to you, don't worry about being late or anything like that ;). I'm very happy to see you again at F&G, I remember the good days playing Pokémon Hangman :giggle:
    I am really admiring your avatar.
    Calvinッ
    Calvinッ
    Thankyou! Do you happen to like Jujutsu Kaisen, or are you just a fan of the avatar itself?
    Cinnabar
    Cinnabar
    I had never heard of it until I saw the avatar, and now I may have a new anime to look into.
    Calvinッ
    Calvinッ
    I love it personally, i'm not too sure what anime is up your alley so I couldn't really say if it's for you or not. But it's easily one of my favourites. It's first season finished recently with another one on the way at some point, although I am unsure when.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom