Recent content by Calvinッ

1. Calvinッ

Mafia Build-It: Video Game Edition [NIGHT ONE]
    Threadmarks: Day Two Start

Phantom345 has died, they were sided with the Town! The Pokémon Center has been built! It is now Day Two, this phase will end at 10PM BST on the 19th. Just under 48 hours from now.
  2. Calvinッ

Actions locked, update on the way
  3. Calvinッ

Yeah, there's a very low amount that have slight restrictions on em, but I don't really want to delve into this. Yessir o7 Everybody
  4. Calvinッ

Heyo! Will answer your questions shortly just got on my dinner break. Just wanted to confirm that the phase will end at 10PM BST today. That's just about 8 and a half hours from now.
  5. Calvinッ

Threadmarks: Update

Forgot mentions, which gives me a good time to add this since I forgot it: Silent Hill has been built. This was meant to be done at the phase update but it slipped through, apologies!
  6. Calvinッ

Threadmarks: Night One Start

Final Vote Count for Day One: Midorikawa: I (mastermind lissi) mastermind lissi: I (Quasar_Catfish) Quasar_Catfish: II (guzmania, StormyStinger) JamieIsBored: I (Othinus) StormyStinger: II (ExLight, JamieIsBored) Marshmallowmao: I (toastghost) No Lynch has occurred. It is now Night One, this...
  7. Calvinッ

Voting locked, update on the way soon.
  8. Calvinッ

Vote Count: Ahead of Schedule Edition Othinus: I (ExLight) Phantom345: I (JamieIsBored) Midorikawa: I (mastermind lissi) mastermind lissi: I (Quasar_Catfish) Quasar_Catfish: I (guzmania) JamieIsBored: I (Othinus) _____________________________________ Very minor thing, but you guys using the...
  9. Calvinッ

When's that British takeover of The War Room we definitely planned?
  10. Calvinッ

Phase will end at 10PM BST, (about 7 hours from now.) I'm currently at work so will try and get a vote count at about 3/4 hours from now. ngl part of me wishes I had the same timezone as the majority of you
  11. Calvinッ

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

@Potato-2.0 Heyo, your Star Wars game can go into signups now! I should have said when I moved Build-It to the confirmation stage but I forgot.
  12. Calvinッ

Yeah this is fine with me as well if the players want it! Would have to be unanimous though just for fairness' sake It was my first idea as I guessed people would want less with no info, but then I also thought it gives busy people just a bit more time if needed lol
  13. Calvinッ

Music What song are you currently listening to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_SlAzsXa7E
  14. Calvinッ

I'm sorry :sadsola: It'll only be for this first phase tho! But yeah this first day phase may drag a little bit..
  15. Calvinッ

Threadmarks: Day One Start

It is now Day One. This phase will end in 60 hours from this timestamp (- about 20 minutes) Blueprints can and will be sent from this message onwards. Blueprints actions act like many other actions, if you have a blueprint and you Build it in Day One, it will be built for the phase update for...
Back
Top Bottom