Recent content by canisaries

1. canisaries

TEEN: Judgment (Oneshot)

Hey there, been a while. I recently finished this story after over a year of writing, and I decided I may as well crosspost it over here. This story shares a universe with Hunter, Haunted and features the side character Samson, an Arcean priest, as protagonist. This story is a standalone...
  2. canisaries

POPULAR: Need a Name Thread

for future reference, here's an interesting and useful article on where real countries' names have come from. since Kanto and Johto are linked, I refer to them collectively as Tohjo, named after the Tohjo Falls. i describe the people in them as ethnically Tohjoan, which is basically Japanese by...
  3. canisaries

Art Gallery General Chat Thread

it could be some individual piece of trash like an empty crumpled juicebox or something
  4. canisaries

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

if someone says my story sucks in a review then ill point and laugh and say HAHA YOU READ THROUGH A STORY YOU DIDNT EVEN LIKE
  5. canisaries

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

have the characters of one series randomly teleport to another and have the characters of that series react like "oh my god it's glorbo from super adventures dx on the nintendo wii" that'd be really cool i think
  6. canisaries

to decide whether to split a chapter, i have two questions i ask 1. is the length noticeably over the average chapter length for this story, and would splitting it have the the resulting chapter(s) too short? 2. is there a spot where the chapter would be more narratively fitting to end, and...
  7. canisaries

one classic piece of finnish literature, Tuntematon Sotilas (Unknown Soldier) follows an entire regiment of men and has POVs of probably 15 different characters or more. they had distinct characters, though (and spoke with different dialects), so i don't remember ever getting confused. also...
  8. canisaries

i've seen you talk about being unable to come up with plots or directions to take your premises before, so i think i could try and help with that more generally. today i happened to read from a book online (that was about 3d animation of all things) about fundamentals of storytelling. i'm unsure...
  9. canisaries

yeah its right out the oven for me too, unless by some miracle i get it done considerably faster than the rhythm i've been posting them in before. then i'd rather wait a bit to make it match the others and work on the next in the meantime.
  10. canisaries

Event Bulbagarden Halloween Exquisite Corpse!

shouldn't be! sorry for not clarifying
  11. canisaries

i guess eeveelutions are kind of similar to mlp ponies in general. roughly same silhouette, but with different details and pastel colors. sure, they're also popular, but those features make it simpler to map characters to them, i think. there are probably better matches in a pool of 900...
  12. canisaries

Event Bulbagarden Halloween Exquisite Corpse!

sure, sign me up. sounds fun and not too stressful.
  13. canisaries

you're gonna have to be a bit more specific than that. doomed how, and how are you afraid that the anger would go overboard? it's a pretty justified thing to be mad about.
  14. canisaries

he would still have to know what taxidermy is, which would mean taxidermy was a thing in the universe, so the effects are practically the same
  15. canisaries

@Nitro Indigo i mean you can have art as you said, provided by volunteers (if you can get hold of any), but you can also have something like a feature interview. another pokefic forum i'm on had something a bit like that for every participant in a contest, but i really enjoyed talking about my...
Back
Top Bottom