C
Local time
6:27 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It has been a while, indeed! D8 Goodness no, I didn't draw it. If I could draw that good...I don't know. 8D;
    The game characters can be found here: Character Icon game1

The FRLG heroine is down towards the middle, between Emerald and DP.
    Hah bad timing. I can't go on as often, cause back to studies I go! :p
    lol I suppose claiming is just for fun and unofficial bragging rights. Anyway, first of all I wanted to claim N, but someone beat me to it(Darn high demand claims) >:| Then I thought I'd go claim that Dark type elite four dude(Can't remember the name). But nope.

Lol boring! Ah, if you look closely at the fineprint of the money, the person on there should be someone called Kate Sheppard. So yeh.

I'll have to read it when I have heaps and heaps of time. Cause I'm seriously gonna be so busy now that my holidays are over.
    Hmm Pokemon to me start to look less like Pokemon after time. But I reckon the characters are cool so far. Dammit, speaking of which, two Gen V characters I wanted to claim in the character claim thread were taken already. My fault though I suppose. I was on hiatus after all... :p

Haha don't you get blue or pink or red/purple money at all? Hmm I'm never rich enough to get red/purple money. That's not nice! Look at your kiwi money and you'll probably find that Kate says she wants to go home :p Haha

You're welcome! As far as replying to your PM, I have to re-read your fan fic because I've basically forgotten about my opinions, therefore you'll have to wait longer, sorry D: That's what a hiatus can do to ya.
    Right, you should write somewhere at the start or something that the first chapters have been edited. I'll start again when I do get around to reading.

I have a big assignment due in on the 18th though that I've barely started. I shouldn't be on here at all really.
    I do reckon the Pokemon look funny this time.
    Hmm well it depends what game you get, and you'll get one of those locations. Me, preferring cities to forests will obviously get Black :p

Well then, give it back! If you listen to what it's telling you it's saying it wants to go back home! jk :p

Nah but seriously I would've read it yesterday but I wasn't on here for long enough(5 mins)

Edit: Just read it, and posted :D
    Just looked at the thread.

Have you changed all the names?!

I thought it was Mary Leaf and Red Ash but now it's Ashley Leaf and Red Leaf? Have you edited the first chapters as well as editing?
    That's fantastic news! I'll be sure to read in the next couple of days. If say, a week, goes by and I haven't commented on it, would you ming sending me another VM to remind me?

This was one of my favourite fics in the Workshop - I hope this isn't how we can usually expect to wait between each chapter!
    Yeah there are some differences, more than previous games. I like Black better so I'm getting that one hah(I like Reshiram and Black City more).

Okey dokey, but I need my 10 bucks. :p

I just saw some more english names revealed today.

Just the endings turn out how I never expect them to and stuff - 'specially FR/LG
    I kinda like Green(Blue/Green/whatever, I'm confused)

Cause you know you love RS/E hahh jk
    I can't wait for it either! I'm buying Black when it comes out.

Okey dokey that'll be 10 bucks thanks lol jks. I'll get round to reading your fic when I can :D

Yeah I haven't been to the B&W forum either, since I don't want the spoilers either. The plot is the most I want unspoiled.

Oh yeah I liked the manga cause it was nothing like I expected. Pretty unpredictable outcome I think. I only bothered to read from R/S cause R/B/Y and G/S/C seemed way too long.
    And I get confused with Blue and Green, cause heaps of people call Blue Green, and Green Blue, When in the manga the character meant to be Leaf is Green and the person meant to be Blue is Blue. Oh I haven't come across Blue taking Leaf/Green's clothes yet. Wonder what that'll be like :p
    But yeah, R/S/E... If I could buy the copies of that arc, I would. And they'd suffer heavy use of page turning :D
    Yuss back to those "over 1000 character messages" again :p

Thanks! Most belated birthday wish ever haha :p
    But yeah I'm great thanks! Halfway through my 4 month holiday. But Lately I happened to come across giving the Pokemon Adventures Manga a go(Online, since I can't get it anywhere where I live). Of course I started with the Ruby/Sapphire arc(Mwuhuhaha I know how much you love RS/E), and I loved it. Now I'm going through the Fire Red/Leaf Green arc(if that makes you feel better)
    I can see why people rave on about the Manga now. No idea if you've read it or not but I wanted to blab to someone about it :p
    And how have you been?
    Haha all good!
    Lol 3 month breaks every post for you then! :p
    I guess that means see you in around April then haha.

I've been limiting my time here too. Lately I've been on, and then I'd be on hiatus for a week or so, then come back. I'm on holiday so I have other things to do and unfortunately can't fit much time into coming on here all the time. But I come on here when I'm bored. Sometimes I may have nothing Pokemon related to talk about one day but come on anyway.

I used to use IM programs but I don't anymore. None of my mates use theirs anymore, so I'm like ehh what's the point in going on when nobody uses theirs anymore... So I did the un sensible thing and got rid of it :O
    OMG YOU'RE BACK!!!
    Haha I forgot what I wrote, it was so long ago! I see why you were on your hiatus. Congrats on law school! :D
    I had like a month hiatus here around August. I had a few essays and assignments to do so yeah. But you must've been waayy more busy then me, haha.
    Haha I think I like impossible hairdos. I dunno, I've just liked May's hair ever since I saw her.
    Hah now I'll almost be 19 soon(like next month), seeing as it was so long ago when I posted the reply.
    I see you'll still stick to the original lot! Some of the new Pokemon are looking sillier and sillier, lol... But I'm still excited. I know I'll be getting Black for sure.

Nope! due to your hiatus your fic thread became inactive :p
    Strange question, but did I send you a PM about... 6 hours or so ago? I have a feeling that I might have clicked the wrong button and I never sent it... D:
    Part 2, long and awesome message

Gen IV came out when I kinda lost touch with Pokemon really, and I was still rather attatched to gen III .
    Well actually R/S came out I think a few months before I truned 12. Haha now I'm feeling old and I'm not even 19 yet. Oh haha woops I meant May's my fave character. First time I saw her when I was younger I was like OMG I LOVE HER HAIR!! She just became an instant fave. Just realised I didn't make sense, haha.
    Shocking... I'v kinda forgot the old Kanto music, lol... I feel like I've moved on from Kanto.

Yep I'll comment on your fic when I can. Probably when you post your next chapter.
    Gonna go watch the soccer soon so I'm going(Odd because I don't usually have anything to do with sport)
    Part 1, long and awesome message

Golly gosh that was a speedy reply :p

I think I did as much as I needed to do in my exams(Today I did half of it(But I didn't rush it(I only needed to get at least 20% to pass the course anyway)) so it was ok I guess. I have no idea when we get the results though)

Wow you're moving to Washington? Nice! I've actually never been to America before, I want to one day to see what it's like though :D

Oh haha once my mum was bored so she levelled them up for me(Training on Mt Silver for days)
    I've just been up to getting the Villa in Platinum(Yeah I wanted to avoid getting owned, so I spent almost a week(During exam leave - shocking) training on Iron Island...
    *Part 2 of very long and awesome message*

Haha oh yep. RSE's my fave because apart from the fact that May is, lol, I really liked how they introduced weather outside of battle, berries and secret bases, etc, oh yeah and I liked the music, it was somewhat relaxing, haha. I also really anticipated it once I knew I was getting Sapphire for my 12th birthday. Now its also getting nostalgic for me :D Plus, I was getting sick of Crystal and I wanted something completely new then. That's my opinion :D

Yeah the Leaf one. Hah I'm sure I saw another user with the same Leaf avatar you used to have a couple of minutes ago, weird haha .

Yeah the fic is good! But what's annoying me is that before I had to go do my exams, I think I might've had something to say but I've forgotten it now, haha >:|
    I'll try to remember what it was though and I'll post it(Though I'm no good at writing at all, lol.)
    Ahaha wow my first ever longer than 1000 word visitor message!

*Part 1 of very long and awesome message*

Whoa seriously I'm sure whenever I'm offline you are online and vice versa, haha. I had exams so I'm relieved that they're over, yay!

Yeah I want to fill up the dojo comletely now before I rematch any leaders, now that I have everyone's numbers. All I need to call is Surge, Erika and Pryce(Grr Erika's on Sunday morning and that's when I sleep in(I also had a hard time getting up to call Falkner on a Saturday morning(once I missed him by 6 minutes D:<)) Oh wow I haven't even bothered to rebattle the Elite 4 yet, or Blue(I have 2 lv 100s though and an 84, though)
    But I've been playing Platinum lately, inbetween studying of course.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom