1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Charizards Burn
Last Activity:
Oct 7, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
January 11
Pokemon Trainer

Charizards Burn

Feel it Burn., from Pokemon Stadium, Kanto

Charizards Burn was last seen:
Oct 7, 2013
    1. Kaguya
      Kaguya
      Hey, thanks a lot for the trade! If you don't mind I will try to give those Charmanders to other players who need it. :)
    2. Mistral
      Mistral
      Hey! I haven't talked to you in awhile, but hopefully you'll pop in long enough to check out what I have to offer~

So I'm running this thing on a forum called Pokemon Solstice called Solstice Camp. It's going to be through the entire month of July. Sign ups are now through the 28th of June at 11:59pm EST. If you want to join, click here and put Felly as your referrer.
    3. The Power of Pika
      The Power of Pika
      Hi The Power of Pika here. Just letting everyone know I changed my username so no ones confused.^-^
      I'm now PikaMinccino.
    4. Crazyyoshi
      Crazyyoshi
      Lugia is ready to trade. :)
    5. StarCass
    6. Falcon Doveowl
      Falcon Doveowl
      You'll have to wait if you want the Pichu. I'll give the person until Monday. If they dont answer by then its a deal. :) So just in case lets try for Tuesday or next Wednesday.
    7. StarCass
      StarCass
      yayz :D u watchin it?
    8. StarCass
      StarCass
      glees on now ^u^
    9. StarCass
    10. pikuffy
      pikuffy
      No prob. I'm glad that you like my OT :D
    11. StarCass
      StarCass
      been on it? I'm talkin bout the japanese manga and animie fesivile sorry if I confused you
    12. StarCass
      StarCass
      yep :D oh and did u know about animania? it's past now wher I live and i went. I got a zorua and zoroark plush from animania
    13. StarCass
      StarCass
      :D my friend thinks another website is better but I found out about animania from PokemonAus and I told her the website she likes is no good for Australians
    14. StarCass
      StarCass
      its k ^U^ its an awsume website
    15. StarCass
    16. StarCass
      StarCass
      ok. I watch tosted TV every morning to watch Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's (couse its cool and I have a crush on yusie) and avatar the last airbender (couse its awsum) oh and wanna know a good Australian pokemon news website? they hav Australian dates and stuff
    17. StarCass
      StarCass
      do u like glee or watch tosted tv?
    18. StarCass
      StarCass
      no jokes I live in NSW 2
    19. StarCass
      StarCass
      yayz! I live in Australia 2! 10 five!
    20. StarCass
      StarCass
      wich country u live in?
  • About

Birthday:
    January 11
    Pokemon Trainer
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation I (Game Boy)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Charizard / Lizardon
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Fire
    Favorite Region:
    Kanto / Kantō
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Cinnabar Island Volcano Badge
    PokéCommunity username:
    Charmanders Blaze
    I'm a 17 year old Aussie, year 12 student who loves to play Pokemon. I'm big into Hardcore music, and i will list my favourites.
    Top 3 Bands: Asking Alexandria, The Amity Affliction & A Day To Remember.
    BANDS I LOVE: Falling In Reverse, Mayday Parade, Bring Me The Horizon, Confide, Enter Shikari, , Architects, Breathe Carolina, Of Mice & Men, You Me At Six, BlessTheFall,Get Scared, House vs Hurricane, Abandon All Ships,The Devil Wears Prada, Escape The Fate w/ Ronnie Radke, Pierce The Veil, We Came As Romans, Sleeping With Sirens, Woe is Me, Fall Out Boy, Blink182, Good Charlotte, Green Day, Dream On, Dreamer, Chiodos + MORE.
    The originals are always my favourites and i love to discuss them! :) Anything else you want to know, ask! :)

Guitar, Writing Music, Girls, Pokemon!

Signature

[​IMG] << Credit goes to Felly For This Awesome Banner!

White 2 Friend Code: 0004 4607 7479 (Zaine)

I don't calculate stat values, nor do I care about natures. I just catch my Pokemon the way they are, and play the game normally. If you agree copy and paste this into your sig.