Recent content by Charmander4

1. C

Review S25 EP52: The Rainbow and the Pokémon Master!

Seems kind of ridiculous as that is clearly Ted Lewis. Have they not heard it yet?
  2. C

He sounded pretty spot on from what I can tell. why hasn’t the Tracey article on bulbapedia and JN147 been updated to reflect the fact he got the role back?
  3. C

My god. What did I just watch? That awful guitar riff when Pidgeot reunites with him absolutely ruined that scene. The Charmander scene in the cave was awful. They muted the Kanto Wild Pokémon battle theme where you couldn’t even hear it and wouldn’t know it’s there if you didn’t watch the...
  4. C

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion - The Next Generation

That Charmander sounded awful.
  5. C

Review S25 EP51: Ash and Latios

Misty’s Togepi is what everyone thinks and knows it sounds like.
  6. C

Worried about Kanto Wild Pokémon theme that played when Pidgeot descends down and goes to commercial break.
  7. C

Okay, this is honestly hilarious. It’s so damn bad that it comes off as a parody.
  8. C

What are your favorite songs from the anime ?

There’s a few but the Pokémon Theme cover at the beginning of the the first movie is so, so underrated.
  9. C

S25: Pokémon Ultimate Journeys: The Series - Dub Title Thread

They’ll probably release the final episodes to coincide with the 25th anniversary of the show airing in the US, which was September 7, 1998. Battle Aboard the St. Anne aired as a sneak preview. But EP001 aired the next day and the 8th this year falls on a Friday, so I can see that as well.
  10. C

Obscure Pokémon anime trivia

Michael Haigney said that Eric Stuart was the one who suggested how to first do Psyduck’ voice
  11. C

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

I can still see them not having him do Tracey. I think it’s legit 50/50.
  12. C

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

Couldn’t care less about Gary. If he gets recast maybe it’s some sort of poetic irony seeing the one role you originated and didn’t steal be recast. I am VERY interested to see if Ted Lewis is Tracey.
  13. C

Review S25 EP49: Ride, Lapras, Ride!

She apparently taught Cathcart in acting school or something. You can find the old thread on the serebii forums. She doesn’t say who his name is but she’s talking about “new Meowth”
  14. C

Review S25 EP49: Ride, Lapras, Ride!

They were not “friends” after he stabbed her in the back. And if you don’t believe me, she alluded to it on the serebii forums back then.
  15. C

Review S25 EP51: Rocket Revengers!

Just proves they don’t give a shit. They’ll let anyone do whatever they want. How do I get Michael Haigney to dub Charmander one last time in the last? Or they’ll just give some random bum on the street to put nails to a chalkboard and call it good.
Back
Top Bottom