• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
C
Local time
4:26 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think Ash should travel with a Pokemon Dancer (Male) & Pokemon Stylist (Female) !

-The Female cast is a rich girl who run away from home to fulfill her own dream and because her father tried to force her to a marriage meeting .(Similar to James)
    She is Incredibly beautiful ! A perfect Eye-candy.
    She's also Stubborn , Native , Strict & take thing too seriously . She also very Graceful & knowledgeable since she start studying as a little girl .
    However , Her Native & Overconfident personality stop her from using her Knowledge properly and she end up in trouble . she decide to travel with Ash for protection.
    Although , She thought Ash as nothing more then commoner and often biker/argue with him . But later she start developing feeling like Misty as she gets jealous when another girl come close to Ash .
    Her annoying Fiance also appear who believe Ash to be her Boyfriend .Therefore he declare himself as Ash's arch-nemesis and always tries to pick a fight with Ash while Ash find him annoying and often ignore him . This rival try very dirty trick in the book to defect or Harass Ash but all his plan gets backfire !
    -The Male cast is the total opposite of all other Previous Male cast . The only similarity he has with other Previous male cast is that he wants a girlfriend . Ash accidentally beat him in the Dance Competition So he start following Ash to find the his ''secret'' .

-Ash's personality should be like Taiki from Digimon Xros War ! He should be sharp , laid-back, Arrogant , athletic , Mature , Dense and he will able to keep calm under pressure .

-Also , A Female rival like Nene (Digimon Xros War) should appear . She seem to have some connection with the Kalo's Evil Team Or Team Rocket .

-Also , It would be cool if Ash catch a Honedge that can Talk ! It & Ash will have a ''Love & Hate'' relationship and it should be the second Pokemon who get abuse after Mewoth .

-We should all show that Ash will catch a bipedal Dinosaur-like Pokemon . Such as -
    We just to have to keep out eye on Kalo Pokemon like this !
    Nice profile pic! Team Rocket is the best of the worst, but if you try to steal my Pokemon I'll have to fight you! ^_^ Anyway welcome to the forums I'm kind of new here too :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom