C
Local time
4:17 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry about being absent for several months . . . pc problems and work and other crappy adult stuffs >.>
    haha for sure! :) anyways, thanks for the advice and for reading. Hopefully you get a chance to review chapter 15 when it comes. I'll try hard when it comes to proofing. Anyways, hope you have a good day.
    haha fair enough, very understandable. I really value your opinion tho, so if you get time sometime to comment, I'd MUCH appreciate it. If not, it's cool. :) How is the weather in Australia right now? Is it winter there?
    what's up my Aussie friend? Haven't talked to you in a while. I've missed your reviews in my fic's thread lately :( Perhaps my story has lost your interest?
    Have you read The Ash Ketchum Chronicles? Legacy will probably be writing the occasional chapter.
    D
    Hi Chrissy what's new^^
    hello, don't worry about Pokemon Prince, he's a major troll.
    I'm rewriting my fic, think I have to.
    I was wondering if you had any specific criticism, anything to be improved.
    D
    Hi Chrysie, I like your new avatar!^^ It's pretty =)

PS: Your favorite Pokémon is Butterfree now? Cool^^
    hey thanks for backing me up! i guess some people in this age of instant-gratification don't appreciate a little romance.
    D
    Click on the sprite in my signature^^ (I can't post the url publicly x.X soo yeah)

Anyways...This is the Global Pokédex^^ It's an online game, simular to Dragon's Cave..You click on and interact with other peoples eggs/pokemon and they can click and interact with yours, too :3 It's fun^^ I hope you'll join! (also, that Buneary sprite in my signature will lead you to MY account, as well XD^^ My name being JirachuPika lol).

PS: I've been good, too^^ I've also PMed you o.o XD

~Post by the PikaJ^^
    D
    Hi, it's been awile since I posted on here. XD How've you been?^^

PS: Have you ever joined a site called 'Global Pokédex' before? o.o
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom