C
Local time
1:41 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey crownfire! I see you have caught 11 shiny electrabuzz! CONGRATS! thats a big accomplishment :p just wondering if you have a spare one could I trade for it, and if so thanks so much!
    Shinyhunter
    Er...hey. Would you be willing to trade one of your shiny Skarmorys? It doesn't have to be a good one, and I can offer a lot of things back. No other shinys to trade for it, I'm afraid.
    Hey CrownFire - any progress/thoughts on making that Bulbapedia article on chaining that you were talking about?
    That'll be cutting it close... if I calculated correctly that'll be 10 PM here... I'll try to be on. You'll need my Pearl FC though, which is 4124 9769 0563.
    Adamant would be great. Do you have any males?

What do you want in return? As far as shinies, all I have is a leftover shiny Bidoof. I do have a few event Pokémon though, like Japanese Shaymin and Regigigas.
    Oh, sorry -- I didn't mean that I named one after you -- I meant that I still have one I would be willing to trade with you.
    Did u really call your shiny magnemite after me? Or are you looking at a trade (I actually have TWO shiny hasty absol, one from Emerald and one from Diamond). Let me know.
    Hey, do you think you could hook me up with one of those shiny Rhydon you chained? An Impish male would be nice, but any one would be okay.
    Crownfire do not release those extra shinies as yet. Save one for me if you have spare Mild, Modest or Timid ones ( I have two shiny magnemite already but their natures suck). Put a message on my visitors page if you are interested
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom