• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
D
Local time
8:27 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's been 3 freaking years.

Hi, if anyone is reading this. I finally managed to figure out my password for this account, and now I'm in.

And boy, I was a mess back then.

But I'm not going to delete this account. I will keep this account as an archive for my personal use. I have created another account on the forums. If you want to know what my new account is, please send me a private message.

If anyone wants my username "Daikenki", send me a private message. First come, first serve.

Sorry I was inactive without saying anything. I don't really think any of you care much about me anymore? It's fine, but if you're for some reason really glad that I posted this message, yeah hi. We can still stay in touch.

Have a nice day
    Dear 12-year-old me,

My goodness, look at you. You have so much time on your hands. I'm really jealous of you.
    You sound so annoying but at the same time it's kind of cute. I wonder how I grew off of you. Something must've changed me. Can't figure out what.
    Fortunately for you, I still like Pokémon. Not as passionate as you were, but I'm still a fan.
    I actually liked you. It was really fun.
    Spend your time as a preteen wisely. You have so much time. You're taking that for granted.
    Hello people. Sorry but due to so much of my inactivity and homework and stuff, I'm gonna be out of BMGf for a while. I will come back but probably not until some months.
    I will ONLY reply to Private Messages, Emails, and I'll probably visit the Caption the Screenshots thread time to time.
    Thank ye all! ^_^
    I wasn't sure if I'll have my friends in the same class with me. But it happened.
    So i'm 100% sure that you'll have your friends with you.
    You're lucky. There's nice people at that school probably.
    I go to Fairmont High School in Fairmont. I'm going to be in the 10th grade. There's no nice people at my school. Well my friends are nice and some others, but not many.
    If you accept my good luck, your grades won't be below average anymore. Also, you're not alone. Sometimes my grades be below average too.
    What school do you go to?
    Your school has already started back?
    My school starts back the 27th of this month. I don't like tutoring either. But it helps.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom