Recent content by DracoMan

1. DracoMan

Guess that reference!

I don't think any of us are gonna get that one. "You know, your father was captain of a starship for twelve minutes. He saved eight hundred lives, including your mother's. And yours. I dare you to do better."
  2. DracoMan

Guess that reference!

Not getting it. And my last one was from every other episode of NCIS. "Torpedo dead ahead!" "You arrogant ass. You killed us!"
  3. DracoMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Here's a penny. I wish I could make a wish that can't be corrupted.
  4. DracoMan

Guess that reference!

Guess nobody knows. "Gear up! We got a dead marine at Quantico." "On your six, boss!"
  5. DracoMan

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

Dammit, Soup Nazi! Waiter, there's a yacht race being held in my soup!
  6. DracoMan

Agree or Disagree

Agree, but that makes them more fun. Han shot first.
  7. DracoMan

Agree or Disagree

Sadly, I have to agree. Good thing we still have books. The world will never know how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop.
  8. DracoMan

Guess that reference!

I don't think we know that one. BTW, the last one I posted (last page) was from Bruce Lee in Enter the Dragon. "I am one with The Force, the Force is with me. I am one with the Force, the Force is with me. I am one with the Force, the Force is with me. I am one with the Force..."
  9. DracoMan

Pokémon Battles that used the enviroment

Ash's Froakie vs Fletchling. It took place in a rocky canyon with ledges and stuff that Froakie used to keep up with Fletchling.
  10. DracoMan

Oh God, you're not feeding it after midnight, are you? Waiter, there's no soup in my soup!
  11. DracoMan

Guess that reference!

No idea. Achmed the Dead Terrorist. Next one: "Don't think! Feeeeeel! It is like a finger pointing away to the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all that heavenly glory."
  12. DracoMan

Alphabet Improv

No argument here.
  13. DracoMan

Okay, somebody screwed up the alphabet soup. Waiter, my soup is radioactive!
  14. DracoMan

Guess that reference!

I don't think that any of us know that one. BTW, my last one was comedian Jim Gaffigan. "SILENCE! I KEEL YOU!"
  15. DracoMan

Okay, Witness Protection is out of control these days. Waiter, my soup is reciting Shakespeare.
Back
Top Bottom