D
Local time
2:35 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can I challenge your gym at some point? I haven't seen you on AIM in ages, so I guess I could do a forum battle if needed.
    Hey, just me again, wondering if you're still around XD It's been about two weeks since we've both sent, so I'm kinda wanting to get the battle moving on a little bit. I understand if you get busy or something. Just let me know.
    Hey, Stubbs, just making sure you saw the quote and the mention for my gym battle with Neon. Red Card activates on any move used. Just a reminder, since I realized I can't use any of my gym mons in outside battles or risk not being able to use them in the Neon battle XD
    Hello, reaper stone has contacted me and he wants to know the results of his battle with Piggin.

If you haven't received a PM from Piggin on PE2K before his time ran out, you can declare the winner.
    Um. Define early afternoon? I have church Sundays and get back around 1-2ish, and it'll prolly be two this week 'cause I have to help out at the Sunday School. Should I discuss something with Chainy? =x
    Uh, I guess that puts you six hours ahead of me, then? (It's 5:39 for me, and I think it's 11:39 for you... iunno how stuff works, though, and timezones were always one of those things that sorta screwed me over). But. Uh. I definitely can't do either of those times-- I have all day tournaments (like, irl school-related things XD) on Friday/Saturday until ten-ish, my time... Uh. Would you perhaps have another time? =x
    Alright. I forgot that I have swim practice from 230-5 every day this week. So if there is any time period that works best for you, just let me know and I'll try to be on then to accomodate.
    So we have a five hour time difference. I'll try to be on middayish most of these days so you don't have to be up at ungodly hours. So I can probably be on sometime from 12-4 to start our match. That would mean 5-9 for you. Is any time frame in there alright with you?
    Hey Stubbs. When is a good time for you to do our tourney battle? I'm going on break, so I should have more free time.
    Just a friendly reminder, you've got about four days to do your Tournament battle. Please organise a time and date with your opponent and log into AIM to battle as soon as possible. Thanks!
    Hey there, can I challenge your Gym please?

EDIT: Nevermind, just realised I'm missing a couple of needed EMs xD I'll be back in a month or so.
    Just a heads up, I posted in our battle but its saying I didn't ?_? So the move is in there but its saying Ebail still has the last post
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom