Recent content by Eldritch_One

1. E

Strangely Awesome Food Combos

I like cooking Eggs over easy, then putting them over Spaghetti noodles and popping the yolks. It's damned amazing.
  2. E

Caption the screenshots!

Go back a page... Blue screen of disinterest more like it...
  3. E

Caption the screenshots!

WHY IS NO ONE HELPING ME!?
  4. E

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Sadly, it was an episode of Deathnote I watched with my cousin the other day. Not a fan of the series, but she was watching it when I got- NO, WAIT. It was the first two episodes of FLCL. I talked her into watching them to make up for Death Note! HAHA SMALL VICTORIES!
  5. E

Caption the screenshots!

Disturbing to scientists, this was the last image discovered on the camera found next to Shooti's savaged corpse.
  6. E

Caption the screenshots!

WHAT DID I SAY!? LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!
  7. E

Caption the screenshots!

ANIMAL! ANIMAL! GAAAAAH! IF I SEE ONE MORE "HE'S SUCH A KID" REFERENCE I'LL OPEN A FUCKING VEIN.
  8. E

Caption the screenshots!

Alright, L is dead. Who fucked with the Deathnote? (HATE Deathnote, but watched an episode with my cousin the other day. Had to get this out of my system.)
  9. E

Caption the avatar above (related to caption the scene).

Emo Ninja contemplates Seppukku.
  10. E

Caption the screenshots!

WHO WANTS TWO SCOOPS OF VANILLITE SHIT!?
  11. E

Caption the screenshots!

Gary Oak at the "Douchebag of the Year" Awards Parade.
  12. E

Caption the screenshots!

"We've finally caught them, haven't we, sex droid?" "OH GOD... THE THINGS HE'S DONE TO ME... *Bzzzt*"
  13. E

Caption the screenshots!

That fire was AWESOME! Let's burn something else!
  14. E

Caption the screenshots!

Oh god, I think Someone Pooped in my purse.
  15. E

Favorite move of each type

Normal: Stomp Figthing: Double Kick Flying: Wing Attack Poison: Poison Fang Ground: Earth Power Rock: Ancient Power Bug: Twineedle Ghost: Shadow Sneak Steel: Gear Grind Fire: Fire Punch Water: Octazooka Grass: Sleep Powder Electric: Electro Ball Psychic: Zen Headbutt Ice: Ice Ball Dragon: Dragon...
Back
Top Bottom