E
Local time
2:38 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Trying to keep my grades up in school mostly at the moment.
    Seems kinda stupid what your trying to do in my opinion...
    Not really- I was originally a city girl, I prefer being able to get to places without a car- everything is an hour away out here =/. It has its moments though- like the sunrise and sunset each day, they're very pretty, and how quiet it is out here.
    Well, I work on a farm during the summer- in the field usually, picking strawberries (pays pretty good actually, if you work fast) as well as taking care of livestock there and selling pigs or sheep at the fair occasionally (pretty good pay there as well if you make sure your meat has good muscle).

Yuppers ^_^
    I think I will keep that way- no need to lose sleep over an unneeded insult

In a way- I can't drive, my town has no stores or anything to get a job at, and my only cash comes from whenever someone wants a petsitter or babysitter, if I decide to sell an animal at the fair, or if it's my birthday. Plus, if I'm going to stay up late drawing for people because they asked me too, I might as well get something out of it as well XD.
    Nah- there are probably better people out there ^_^. And, nope- besides, I'm not clever enough to insult someone as well as I guilt easily XD.

No kidding- made me decide to start charging people for any drawing that I don't offer 0_0!
    Yes, they are entertaining.

Why thank you- I do my best not to make myself look stupid (though I think I fail often). No, I dislike tension between me and other people- I prefer not to add any more stress to my life then I already have.
    Yeah it is well known and it prospers well but I meant ther isnt anything interesting here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom