• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
F
Local time
4:27 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Congrats on surviving another year of this thing we call life!

Also your sig pwns. I've seen the Caterpie VS Steelix one a bunch of times, but that's the first time I've seen Chimchar/Infernape VS Ursaring.
    i just had to say: your sig is the most pwnsome sig in the world. it made me speechless no joke. like i was talking to somebody and i stopped talking and i couldnt talk for awhile. i love you.
    I see it's your birthday. =)
    have a nice one.

i'm just... randomly... being random... visiting random people...

hi..
    Hey. I'm a bit curious where your animated sig is from. I've never seen a Pokemon animation done so cleanly.
    Flaming Infernape,
    I have a chat, and am trying to get a lot of people that won't mess up the chat to come and chat with friends on my channel when ever you want. I make sure it is appropriate for all ages, and if there is any innapropriate content that I will report to the people at Bulbagarden. Any Questions?

Please accept my "Friendship Request"

Nintendomasterof1995
    [email protected]
    Hey, I just wanted to send a shout-out to everyone in Legends of the Forgotten -- thanks for putting up with me putting it on hold for a while. I promise I'll get it going once again as soon as I feel I have the time to do so properly, and not just make a half-assed effort. College stress is just really getting to me, and I haven't had the time or the energy to write anything worth posting in a while. You may see me from time to time in the RPG section, but I'm just trying to keep up with the others I've joined. Thanks for your patience.
    Best wishes,
    E_D
    PS If you can, it'd make things a lot easier if you enabled PMing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom