1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Flaze
Last Activity:
May 24, 2017 at 1:10 AM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Jun 3, 1994 (Age: 22)
I'm a student, I'm jobless at least at the moment.

Flaze

Don't Look Away, 22, from Why do you care

Flaze-kun or no deal :P Feb 28, 2016

Flaze was last seen:
May 24, 2017 at 1:10 AM
    1. Rainomi
      Rainomi
      hello. I saw your message, but I dunno if you saw my response to it
    2. Froyo
      Froyo
      Booo xP

(Hey Flaze :3)
    3. Hidden Mew
      Hidden Mew
      Sorry for the bit of spoilers on episode two there. I would have preferred if they introduced things more gradually too. It felt like they were throwing in everything they could in the hopes that something would stick. Exposition isn't necessarily bad, but when it isn't interesting, I don't have much investment in the characters and it takes 90% of an episode, it can be a problem.
    4. Hidden Mew
      Hidden Mew
      Admittedly, the second episode was better, if only because more stuff was happening instead of more exposition, but I still have problems with the lack of world building, the little characterization presented and jumping right into life threatening duels. I also have mixed feelings on the inclusion of Speed Duels and the Skill mechanic from Duel Links.
    5. Hidden Mew
      Hidden Mew
      Yeah, I can definitely get that impression too. There was so much exposition within the first episode that it was kind of overwhelming. And yet they didn't bother to explain how Link Vrains works or why it's bad that it could be destroyed. It was like too much and too little was going on at the same time. It did not leave a good first impression on me.
    6. joylen
      joylen
      How are you today.I will like to discuss important issue with you.Please write me through this email joylentreya014[@] [y] [a] [h] [o] [o] .[c] [o] [m] so that i will explain to you send you my picture
    7. System Error
      System Error
      So is Pokemon Academy 3 ded, yo?
    8. Hidden Mew
      Hidden Mew
      Yeah, I'll watch Vrains. The little we know about it sounds promising/interesting aside from Link summoning, but that is due to the impact it has on the game itself. I love Arc V immensely and that isn't going to change anytime soon, but I hope that Vrains turns out fine too. I want to give it a chance, I hope that I like it at least a bit and I don't want people to think I didn't just because I love Arc V so much.
    9. Beth Pavell
    10. Beth Pavell
      Beth Pavell
      I suppose so - I couldn't necessarily guarantee a quick turnaround, mind
    11. Arkadelphiak
    12. dust-sommelier
      dust-sommelier
      Nice Persona 5 icon B)
    13. Elysia
      Elysia
      yo wtf what's this shit I see about code geass R3?
    14. System Error
      System Error
      Hey what's up? :>
    15. Beth Pavell
      Beth Pavell
      Ugh. Another Saturday evening spent in Bubblebutt Hell > <
    16. Beth Pavell
      Beth Pavell
      "just keep telling yourself - I must win Ralph's medal, or his life will be ruined"
    17. Beth Pavell
      Beth Pavell
      That's what I meant. Besides, you turned into Queen Candy in any case
    18. Beth Pavell
      Beth Pavell
      That explains why you've been quieter lately
    19. Beth Pavell
      Beth Pavell
      I've worked in worse places, certainly. Getting up three hours before the sun on a frosty morning could be better, mind

Hasn't been as much to review of late. A lot of one-chapter-then-abandoned fics
    20. Beth Pavell
      Beth Pavell
      Misspelling. Shifting stock
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 3, 1994 (Age: 22)
    I'm a student, I'm jobless at least at the moment.
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation V (DS)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Charizard / Lizardon
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Fire
    Favorite Region:
    Unova / Isshu
    All right time for me to edit this thing. First of all I don't know why I added my age before when I clearly get older (sadly) anywhooooo...I'm from Venezuela in South America a very very boring country so yeah I'm actually not that interested in my place of birth xD

Right now I'm going to college and I'm studying engineering, in computers just so you know, so that I can one day create my very own Terminator or a robot butler, I'll settle for either.

As for music, I'm an all rounder, I do tend to lean more towards rock and all the rocksy type of music, but I basically listen to anything I like, of course listing specifics groups right now will take a while and I'm too lazy to xD

Sillyness aside, I'm a pretty easygoing guy, I don't really have anything special about me hmmm...I guess I'm a real big procrastinator and like that sort of people that gets interested in something but lacks the will to really go through with it...ha.

I'm a writer...okay I'm not a writer, I don't money off of it and I don't know if I'll ever actually be, though I do wanna be published one day; on that note though I do write as a hobby and have my own fic here (points to the banner below with neon lights)

Well I don't think I have much of anything else to say, except that I also mod the RP section, RPing is cool it isn't the normal kind like it's just typing I'm not actually used to online RPGs. So if you ever wanna play something you can call me just in case :p

My other love is anime and manga basically xD I'm always reading or watching something new to the point that making a list seems pretty freaking useless, regardless I like the different styles that one can get from different stories so I use them for my own writing, not like I don't read books either though it's not as common.

I love movies, to heck, I can't say I'm the type that just watches anything (much less horror) but I like any movie that can grasp my interest especially if it's sci fi or action (but I don't really have a specific interest for classical action movies cause those tend to be too flashy) other than that my favorite genre would have to be comedy....but I don't like it when they're too overly silly either xD

Aside from that I guess I really am just a pretty boring guy aren't I -w-;

Reading manga, writing, listening to music, watching movies, talking to friends, conquering the world