Recent content by FroztyJake

1. FroztyJake

Spoilers Ultra Beasts in future generations.

An Ultra beast i would like to see is ( UB : Missingno.) a UB that have no solid form it is a cloud of pixils that move around and is Normal/Ghost type. It would be a good UB if the next game is gen 1 remake/sequle.
  2. FroztyJake

Pokémon Direct (June 6th)

Damn i Hyped myself up too much my heartbeat is high and my stomach is twisted. I most calm myself down. I hope it is a good mainseries game.
  3. FroztyJake

Review PG02: The Chase

Team Rocket might not be disbanded? Gen 1 remake or something?
  4. FroztyJake

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

If Ash goes to Alola region i hope he gets his Lapras back.
  5. FroztyJake

Pokemon Amiibo Compatibility

If there is customizasion they should make all Amiibo compatible and give outfits. Like Links or Mario.
  6. FroztyJake

New Pokemon Motives(animals/objects/warriors)

poison/electric Wolf water/steel Narwhal normal/ghost Moose poison/steel Syringe
  7. FroztyJake

How would you incorporate Amiibo support into a main series game?

I want all amiibo to work on the next pokemon game and they give the outfit or cloths of the amiibo. To walk around in Marths cloths or Mario would be epic.
  8. FroztyJake

Speculation Challenge Mode

Challenge mode should have all enemy trainers have perfect IV's and full EV's.
  9. FroztyJake

If Challenge mode isn't hard it has no point. So they should make it as hard and Challenging as possible. B/W2 Challenge mode wasn't hard Game freak should step up and make it a lot more Challenging. And make it accessible from the start.
  10. FroztyJake

Do you guys think there will be a challenge mode in ORAS? I want a challenging challenge mode, like all gym leaders, rivals and E4 have a mega on there team.
  11. FroztyJake

Which Gym Leader / Elite 4 Are You Most Excited To Battle Again?

I wanna fight Steven Stone i hope he has a Mega Metagross.
  12. FroztyJake

Preview XY035: Champion of the Forest! Luchabull Appears!!

To bad Hawlucha isn't Shiny.
  13. FroztyJake

Pokemon Get TV Thread (MOD EDIT: READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING)

Does anyone have a link to a stream to see it?
  14. FroztyJake

Hoenn Remake Wishlist

I want them too make field moves separate from battle moves so you can have HM's and other field moves on a pokemon but not take up one spot on the 4 battle moves.
Back
Top Bottom