F
Local time
6:30 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man! My thread in the Media Menagerie is up! Sorry it took so long, but after the song I'm working on now, I need to grab someone to collaborate with then Number One will be done.
    Awesome! Just be aware GarageBand will be all me playing (excluding the percussion, which is preset) and I'm not really a singer. But hey, my voice has finally broken, no more cracking up and embarrassing me, so now I sound like Freddie Mercury!
    ...Sometimes.

It'd be great if you sent me the email! Entwistle is still my absolute role model in almost every way. I like to practice playing fingerbass insanely fast and Keith Moon, yes, Moon the Loon, got John Entwistle with him in their hotels while on tour and the two of them stuffed dynamite down toilets. Seriously. They set them off when the next person was about to use them. Well, that's Keith Moon for you. I relate to John Entwistle here because, outside of the band, the drummer is probably my best friend this half of the UK. During maths (math to you) we do whatever we can to ruin the interactive whiteboard since we sit directly in front of it. Our favourite prank is to take the pens and chuck them in the bin, and when the teacher realised they were gone, she looks around and says in her thick Irish accent, "Right! Who took the pens!" And she doesn't even glance at us. I couldn't help but be reminded of the exploding toilets at this.

Anyway, I'm currently working on GarageBand, but on a hard-rock-genre song I made up and a simple blues piece I wrote along with a cover of Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet (which, did I mention, is one of favourite songs in the world?) I can't get Number One done until I've set up my thread in the Media Menagerie. Even though I know the song, it would just take too long!

...Wow. Seriously long VM.

EDIT: Oh sweet mother of Spain. I just heard my voice on GarageBand. And to think my music teacher wanted me to join the choir. I'm absolutely rubbish!
    Duder, you the man! I cannot wait to hear that vocal melody! Number One all the way! Haha, is the drummer the uptight guy who disproves of promoting your band? You guys need exposure somehow if you wanna catch ablaze! Hey man, I just got hold of John "Boris the Spider" Entwistle's greatest solo album, 1974's "Whistle Rymes!" God, every single song on it is the work of a true mastermind! If you want I could send ya it via Email 'cause it's pretty expensive nowadays! They might have it on itunes but I doubt it.

Btw, sorry, I haven't been reading the perpetually great fanfic, Unova Affair, because I have finally scrounged up enough moolah to afford Pokemon White! I've only been putting off reading it because I'm trying to keep myself (relatively) spoiler free. I'm halfway through though so expect me to pick up readin real soon!
    *corny Manhattan accent* Hey hey kids, it's Krusty the Clown!

...At least I think he's from New York?
    Oh well, I'm not American. Onwards to the news! My mum (mom) has recently got a MacBook Air, and with it came the godly app that is GARAGEBAND! Apparently if you get a USB guitar cable, connect it with your electric axe, and voila! You have access to over 100 different amps, effects and pedals. Now, I shall buy that, combine it with my guitar and my bass, use one of the 500+ built in drumbeats, and I shall write Number One on GarageBand and publish it in the Musical Menagerie! Including your lyrics, of course. I'll give you all the credit you want.

...so? Happy? I'm over the FREAKIN' MOON. It means I can write songs with a drumbeat...WITHOUT THE DRUMMER!!! *Evil British laughter*
    Hey. Just saying hello.

Not sure if you're interested, but I'm in the process of writing Ch.27 of acclaimed Unova Affair. Yeah, at this time of night (10PM to me. It's about 6PM for you, right?).

I've decided I'm going to save money for THREE FREAKIN YEARS to buy some epic double-necked electric Epiphone guitar I spotted on display at the Wembley Guitar Centre. Sound cool? Like the new avatar, by the way.
    Oh God, well to say the least he didn't let go of his long-time tradition called "solo". I only recognised five songs; he played a few covers (such as When I'm Sixty Four by The Beatles) and a lot of his own songs (Tears in Heaven, Layla, Crossroads and my personal favourite, Cocaine). There was a support band before him who played all 60's music, none of which I recognised. They NEARLY went into Won't Get Fooled Again by The Who but didn't in the end. =(
    I couldn't believe he didn't play Sunshine of Your Love! I mean, that's like the most famous Cream song!
    All things considered...anyone who didn't go is seriously missing out. There were several people who had come all the way from the States just to see that show. Living in London can be a positive sometimes, I guess!
    Hey Mr. Metagross, do ya know what goes good with both coffee and Eric Clapton??? A little Cream! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm still pullin for another Cream reunion after all these years, man! Have fun dude!
    Oh my god! They killed Totodile! You bastards!

*IN MEMORIUM*

Ole man Dile
    2011-2011

WE HERE AT STARBUCKS WILL NEVER FORGET THE OUR MOST FAITHFUL CUSTOMER!
    RP? I've very recently come back to Pokemon so I don't know what that it. Still, I feel like I need to thank anyone who has invested their time to critique my elongated writings on here, so I'll gladly participate in it. You just tell need to tell me what it is. ;)
    Yeah, but I'm also gonna be doing something else, both to try and move the writers block elsewhere =P

Btw, do you RP? Cause I'll be doing a Travelsverse RP soon =3
    Good thing, that you've got a mood going. My 'Travelsverse' is nearly dead because I've got writers block. So many ideas are going to waste ;^;
    I decided to friend you, since I hope to learn from your fanfic and improve my own. Hope that's fine =P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom