G
Local time
8:55 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright, added you! PM me when you catch the Dewgong, or just invite me to trade when you spot me in-game. Just so you know: Dewgongs HA is Ice Body. You've probably looked it up already, but you can never be too sure, right?
    We were doing tradeback evolutions of my Electabuzz, Onix, and Boldore, as well as trading for your Deino and Larvitar. Deino was already sent, as well as the first two evolved tradebacks. Now, we were ready to finish the Boldore tradeback, since it became a Gigalith, and the trade for Larvitar.
    I've got a Swablu, three Munna, four female Ralts, a couple Igglybuff, a couple Sigilyph, a normal Patrat, a few Porygon, and 18 Bronzor. The Bronzors have the most varying levels and natures due to the number of them.
    Yeah, just let me leave Clay Tunnel, and I'll hit the Pokémon Center to trade. Also, we haven't yet done the Deino and Larvitar trade yet, so we can also do that trade now, too.
    Now heading into the room. And will you be able to help with my tradeback evolutions? I've just got Electabuzz->Electivire, Onix->Steelix, Boldore->Gigalith, and if you're able to send over a Magmarizer, Magmar->Magmortar.
    All right. I've been dealing with the final assault against Team Plasma and smashed 'em all, so I just need to get out of the inner cave, fly to Humilau, and go into the Center there, then I'll be able to trade.
    If those Deino and Larvatar eggs have hatched, will you be able to trade in about an hour or two? Also, would you be able to help me with a few evolution tradebacks? I've got Electabuzz (finally got an Electirizer from the Plasma Frigate), Onix, Boldore, and I think one or two more. I can't check right now because I'm currently playing Ocarina of Time 3D and have to go eat soon, but I'll be able to check how many easily once I'm able to.
    It's okay thank you, I've got a friend irl who will trade it to me so I'll get it from him =)
    Do you want items or some kind of Pokemon? It would be helpful if you have something you want in mind.
    Hmmmmmm need a Delcatty or Tynamo? Would you happen to be looking for any dex fillers?
    My FC is 4771 5574 6291 give me a sec to add you then I will be in the wifi room
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom