• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Holy Houndoom
Local time
6:50 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can you be a Regular on bulba again yet?
    Also did you get hyrule warriors legends?
    Holy Houndoom
    Holy Houndoom
    Sorry, school is hard at the moment, and I haven't had any time on my hands.
    ReturnofMCH
    ReturnofMCH
    what about 3ds friends then?
    also you didn't answer the latter question.
    Holy Houndoom
    Holy Houndoom
    I don't go online with my 3ds often. And no I didn't get HWL. I'm just trying to wrap up other LOZ games like OOT
    Greetings to thee, Houndoom and Meowstic... Or GlitchGhost, however you prefer to be called nowadays.

Anyway, the reason I am contacting you is I noticed your commet about you obtaining a copy of a certain Pokémon-related fighting game, and I wouldn't mind having a match or two against you. After all, it's much more fun to compete against someone you can actually communicate with then some random player online.
    Holy Houndoom
    Holy Houndoom
    I'd love to fight, Maybe someday, but I can't schedule one.
    Wispy Willow
    Wispy Willow
    Eh, I don't mind if you can't do it right this second, just say when you can do battle and I'll try and meet you online then.
    That was a spambot. In the future, you can report the bot by pushing the report button on the post in one of their threads. Just say its a spambot and it'll be taken care of.
    Dogs: Why are you lookin' here?
    Cats: STRANGER DANGER!!!!!
    Cats: VCAKV CSKVSEBACKEGFAGFRWYFVBAKYCBAWKUVAWBVK
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom