• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Jaypom

1. Jaypom

Review JN007: The Hoenn Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!

Let's also remember that Ash challenged the KANTO battle frontier and not the Hoenn battle frontier. The facilities and method of completing the actual challenge of the frontiers are probably vastly different.
  2. Jaypom

Review JN006: Catch a Lot of Pokémon! The Path to Mew!!

I keep seeing everyone get mad that Ash hasn't had any episodes focused around him entirely yet... when we literally have had him around for 20 years...
  3. Jaypom

Preview SM118: Aim for the Top Floor! The Explosive Dragon Gym!!

Anyone know what the song is at the end of the preview? Is it from the full version of Your Adventure because it sounds like the singer from it
  4. Jaypom

Preview SM120: Suiren Fishes a Kyogre!?

Dub Title: "The Lana Who Cried Kyogre"
  5. Jaypom

ASH AND ALOLA LEAGUE

The most likely candidates to beat Ash at the league are #1) Kukui, due to his already strong pokemon and persona #2) Random trainer that knocks him out at the final round, albeit by legendaries or just being a generally strong trainer #3) Nobody. The staff views this as similar to the orange...
  6. Jaypom

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

In the current japanese opening, right before his friends join him at sunset
  7. Jaypom

Preview SM114: Beauty and Nyarth!

The fact that Lusamine is biologically 50 and looks 25 years old
  8. Jaypom

Review SM113: A New Program!? Melody of the Small Koiking

Lil'Sebastian vibes were hardcore
  9. Jaypom

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

I'm hoping they bring back the common smaller tournaments like they had in Black and White. All of those stadiums can't go to waste!
  10. Jaypom

Review S21 EP45: The Prism Between Light and Darkness!

Did they ever confirm Matori's english name yet? or have they still been skirting around the reveal of it for whatever reason
  11. Jaypom

Review S21 EP39: Dummy, You Shrunk the Kids!

if this wasn't the title, we all know there'd be riots at the missed opportunity
  12. Jaypom

Review SM096: Rocket-dan and Nuikoguma!

I wonder if Bewear and Stufful will make their way back to Aether once Team Rocket leaves Alola?
  13. Jaypom

Music New opening song: Your Adventure

i dont think who's pokeball it is really matters. i think the point of the scene was something along the lines of ash having lost a battle but his friends are there for him.
  14. Jaypom

News New poster for Sun & Moon teases what to come

i think its more to show that Eevee is a slobby kind of pokemon, which fits since I think Ash is kind of a slob too
  15. Jaypom

Music New opening song: Your Adventure

This opening turned out WAY better than I expected. The Rowlet thumbs up is probably my favorite snippet from the episode and is completely meme worthy. I saw a lot of people discussing the Zeraora fight part and I don't think it's really going to be a component to a future episode as it could...
Back
Top Bottom