Recent content by jdthebud

1. jdthebud

Mafia Holiday Bonanza 2020 - Endgame

I knew it! Sadly no one believed me at the time... *shakes fist* Feedback Survey: 1. Did you have fun? I had fun reading the thread after I died, so...kinda? haha. 2. Do you think the game was balanced and fair? Yes, and with some interesting roles. 3. Did you enjoy your role? I did, though...
  2. jdthebud

Confirmed.
  3. jdthebud

I'm not really liking how Max is jumping his vote around, looks to me like he's trying to take advantage of confusion to start/continue a wagon on Mido or Jinjo. [Vote] Max1996
  4. jdthebud

oh boy. Chaos ensued while I was gone. I agree with Rainbow Cloud, I think Mido and Jinjo are both telling the truth. Is this part of the present, or something to do with your role?
  5. jdthebud

Could also be 2 scum + 1 independent/
  6. jdthebud

Then why the quick vote on Mido? Do you have something against self-votes?
  7. jdthebud

What's up, Mido?
  8. jdthebud

That's an interesting Miller claim with the 1 Tracker. Makes it more believable to me.
  9. jdthebud

confirmed.
  10. jdthebud

In!! Favorite specific holiday food is probably pecan pie for Thanksgiving. For Christmas my dad often cooks lamb, which is awesome as well :).
  11. jdthebud

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

I sure hope you don't take her seriously...otherwise it's a free mislynch for scum. -_- While Fatima apparently wasn't lying about being scum, isn't the typical method of looking through previous posts after a scum flip kind of subverted by her admission? "tacked on"? No, I just forgot to...
  12. jdthebud

Also, what a weird ending to day 1...
  13. jdthebud

@DekuNut, Reiji is listed twice in the vote count, is that correct?
  14. jdthebud

Forgot to vote. Vote: Fantima
  15. jdthebud

I wen to bed shortly after that post, then early to work and didn't have time to check in, sorry. Not lurking, just inactivity. I never really had a strong scumread on Poyzin, just wanted to ask him questions and get some clarity on his intentions with some of his posts. The second post to...
Back
Top Bottom