Jolty94
Local time
7:22 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man! Yeah I definitely am, I never got to play RS since it was during my hiatus from Pokemon! I really enjoyed XY too so I'm sure ORAS will be great. Hopefully there's more post story content though. How about you?
    That's cool, I mostly make friends on my DeviantART page, and usually go here to discuss my thoughts on the Pokemon franchise. Is your favorite Pokemon Jolteon?
    Hey no problem I haven't been on as much now because of uni :( Yeah I started re-watching the whole series from the start a few years ago and when games come out I get them straight away. Best Wishes is so disappointing, it makes me loose interest in the anime >.< LOL. I don't think I can even enter where I live and I don't see the point since I don't play competitively and would get beaten badly LOL. Wow he must be real good then!
    I've been real busy with uni. got so many 2000 word essays due :( also my motherboard died and since it's kinda old I've had to replace my whole pc! How you been? haha yeah I'm i play again we can, I'd be no competition right now since I never play :p
    Yeah I watch online too, either dailymotion or Pokemonepisode.org :) I watch everything online so I'm not sure if they even show it on tv in Australia! LOL. Do you enter the world video game championships? I know Aus wasn't included but I think we are now, I don't think I'd stand a chance if I entered though LOL. I watched it last night too and yeah t was pretty good, I can't believe Ash is letting Trip get the better of him again >.< I think once Charizard returns I can be more happy with Best Wishes :) oh ok yeah I haven't finished the whole game but I've done black tower already! Now I'm just trying to complete my regional pokedex so I can go to the habitat reserve and get the shiny Haxorus! Do you enjoy the Pokemon World Tournament? I love it so much better than the battle frontier in the game!
    Do you prefer the anime or the games better?
    Do you watch them online? I still watch Best Wishes too and the only part I've liked about it so far is Iris's Dragonite and getting to see Cynthia and Dawn again! I actually liked the whole of Johto, I would much prefer to watch that again over easy wishes >.< haha. Yeah majority of the Unova Pokemon don't interest me but the one that I really like is Zoroark mostly just for it's ability :D I actually like the 5th gen games quite a bit though! One day I hope they make a full open world 3D game on Wii u or something, that would be my dream game :D haha. Have you played all the recent games?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom