Recent content by Joshawott

1. Joshawott

Favorite Alolan Regional Variant

Competitively: Alolan Muk. My MVP during the VGC 2017 season. For the Memes: Alolan Exeggutor. I mean, who doesn't love this guy? In General: Alolan Vulpix. Its design didn't change drastically outside of the colour, but it's just so adorable.
  2. Joshawott

What did you NOT like about Sun&Moon?

- Festival Plaza. That thing can rot; the PSS was far more user-friendly. - Too easy. Please GameFreak, just give us an optional hard mode that isn't post-game and version exclusive. - Zygarde being unceremoniously shoe-horned in. - A lot of Pokémon having stupid rarities, despite the low number...
  3. Joshawott

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

Considering how accurate EuroGamer were with their other Switch related leaks, I'd say Pokémon Stars on the Switch is near set in stone at this stage anyway. In the past few years, GameFreak have developed smaller scale non-Pokémon titles for other systems (Tembo the Badass Elephant, Giga...
  4. Joshawott

Ice Types: The Underdogs Again?

I've seen Ninetales get a lot of competitive play this VGC season, but even then, everyone acknowledges how frail it is. The problem, is that with few exceptions (Alolan Ninetales, Weavile), GameFreak keeps on designing Ice-types to be slow and bulky, when it's probably the worst defensive...
  5. Joshawott

Preview M20: I Choose You!

I'm not saying it wouldn't have been. I wouldn't have minded if Misty and Brock had returned, I just also don't mind that they're not.
  6. Joshawott

Preview M20: I Choose You!

It's been a very long time since I was excited about a Pokémon movie, but this new trailer has scratched all my itches in just the right places. I can understand why some are concerned about newer species being integrated and more importantly, original characters filling roles previously...
  7. Joshawott

GO Which team did you side with?

There was no viable choice other than Team Valor for me, after all, my first game was Red.
  8. Joshawott

Generation VII Mega Evolutions?

One thing I would really like to see, is an ability that prevents Mega Evolution as long as the Pokémon with it remains active. All it would need is okay-ish or terrible base stats to counter the powerful ability. How about a Mega Clefable? It has a known connection to the moon and its stats...
  9. Joshawott

Starter discussion/speculation

I just hope Popplio evolves into something other than Water/Ice, although I can see that happening to counter Rowlet's Grass/Flying. Perhaps it will gain the Psychic-type and use telekinesis to cheat when balancing a bubble on its nose? Or it will just stay pure Water because reasons. Litten...
  10. Joshawott

Generation VII Legendary Pokemon Discussion

I wonder if Lunala will be a Dark/Fairy-type? I think that would be really cool. For Solgaleo, I can see it being pure Fire-type, but I wonder if it might end up being Fire/Steel? Looks kind of artificial, in a sense.
  11. Joshawott

Trailers and News Discussion

It is =3
  12. Joshawott

Generation VII Legendary Pokemon Discussion

I have to say, the Moon legendary is probably the coolest we've seen in a very long time. I'm not that keen on the Sun legendary at the moment, but it will probably grow on me.
  13. Joshawott

Starter discussion/speculation

GameFreak just had to go and base two of the starters on my favourite animals didn't they? I'm really torn between Rowlet and Popplio, but I think I'm leaning towards Popplio at this stage. I love all the starters though; Litten's design is really cool. Not sure I like Rowlet's English name...
  14. Joshawott

Remember: Pokénchi delivered exactly what they promised. If anyone is feeling salty about today's lack of news, then they shouldn't blame Pokénchi or The Pokémon Company, but the hit-hungry glorified bloggers and general sites who were unwilling to research past trends and exacerbated...
  15. Joshawott

I can't believe people honestly got themselves so hyped for this; I mean, the exact same thing has been happening since before some of the kids on the show were even born :p. Fortunately, there's not long until the next CoroCoro issue though. I mean, it will likely leak at the beginning of the...
Back
Top Bottom