J
Local time
10:21 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Me either, you'd think they would want to though unless English is a very prominent language in the country, then I could see them using the dub just because it's less work for them.
    Hei, huomasin ton nimikeskustelunne, ja oon miettiny, että Iristähän vois kutsua suomidubissakin miltei suomalaisella nimellä, lisäämällä vaan yhden iin lisää. Siis laittaa nimi suomalaiseen muotoon "Iiris". Mitä mieltä oot tästä? : D Vaikka noin ei suomidubissa yleensä tehdä, niin mua ei haittas se kyllä yhtään.

Joo, tällänen random miettiminen : D
    If they change her name I'm gonna be pissed. The other girls I could understand because they were "too Japanese" for some peoples liking, but Iris is an English name. They really have no excuse this time if they do.

Though this does present the question of whether or not all countries minus Japan follow the English dub over the original version. I think that's how it goes, but I'm not 100% sure. What's it like in Finland?
    If I had to pick one of the main girls it would probably be Misty as my first choice, and May as my last one (I like Contestshipping~) Not sure which spots Dawn and Iris would be yet.
    Ah ok, I wasn't sure because I thought it was still being debated.

Well he is only 10... I'll admit that would be pretty cool, but it's a shounen anime that's focused on the crazy creatures that live in a magical world, not the people. I don't know what ship I would want to come true though. I narrowed it down to Diamondshipping, Eldershipping, Pikeshipping, and Ketchupshipping (seriously writers, it doesn't hurt anyone. If the series is returning to its roots for Best Wishes Pikachu should get some freakin' ketchup. It would be a funny call back~) I didn't put any Ash-ships in my list because I can't decide on who he should be with. I have fun making him the fandom bicycle pairing him up with everybody.

What about you? What pairings would you want to come true? *Is 99.99999% sure Pokeshipping will be among them*
    Lol we'll just have to wait and see which of these three new ships will have the best hints (Negai, Whatever Iris x Dent is called, or Cafemocha. Right now I'm leaning towards the latter.)
    I don't dislike any of the main girls. I found something to like about each of them, but I can understand where you're coming from. Again, can't say anything since I have yet to see BW, but from what you're telling me this ship will be at the very least interesting to watch.
    Nothing wrong with shipping both though right? I can't really say anything about Negai because I have yet to watch the new episodes, but I will most likely will end up supporting it just like I did with all the other main girl ships.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom