• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Lillie

1. Lillie

Lamest lines you've ever heard on the show

Whenever the Team Rocket trio would rhyme (when it wasn't for their motto) in the Diamond and Pearl dub.
  2. Lillie

When was the dub at its best?

I feel that the dub was best by the Orange Islands arc along with the Johto series. I don't really mind the dub music that 4kids used because most of them were pretty nice imo.
  3. Lillie

Review HZ001: The Pendant of Beginning, Part 1

A good start to the series. I'm hoping to see more of the school setting.
  4. Lillie

How long do you give it until Ash, Pikachu and Team Rocket returns?

Ash appearing in any kind of reference or cameo would be fine, as long as it's near the end of the series. However, I won't watch if he becomes a main character again (including any au versions of him). He's been done since BW imo, it's time to let him go.
  5. Lillie

Preview HZ001: The Pendant of Beginning, Part 1 ・HZ002: The Pendant of Beginning, Part 2

I don't really care much for the school being located in Kanto, but other than that this series seems interesting so far. I'm hoping it delivers in execution
  6. Lillie

Rate the Avatar Above You [v3]

9/10 adorable Rowlet
  7. Lillie

What would Ash's team be if you wrote Journeys?

Pikachu+rotation of all of his reserves in the other 5 slots. I don't think his current team was needed especially now since his current team is getting poor amount of focus.
  8. Lillie

[SPOILERS] Silhouettes in JN065

Besides Volkner and Bea I think the other silhouettes are Tyson (the Hoenn league winner), Grant from XY, and Lillie with Alolan Vulpix or possibly Clefairy/Jigglypuff. There is an Alolan Ninetails on the most recent poster so it makes you wonder... And also the fact that Iris became the Unova...
  9. Lillie

Another big change in our forum leadership

we're all doomed! xD Anyways congratulations on the promotions!
  10. Lillie

who do you ship within pokemon?

I guess my otp is Ferriswheelshipping (Hilda x N). I also ship Pikachu x Ketchup and AshxLillie
  11. Lillie

Ferriswheelshipping (NxHilda) General Discussion

I have a headcanon of my own where Hilda develops a crush on N after the first few times they meet and she ends up having conflicting feelings after the ferris wheel scene where N tells her that he's the king of Team Plasma and continues until the end of the conflict at N's castle where her...
  12. Lillie

Favorite Non-Pokémon Shippings

I ship AsukaxShinji from Evangelion. I love their interactions and I find them cute as a couple.
  13. Lillie

Who Is The Best Pokegirl For Ash?

Ive kind of gotten into the AshxLillie ship recently, I find their interactions adorable.
  14. Lillie

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Maybe Misty will be at Ash's home again once he returns from Alola and congratulate him then.
  15. Lillie

Lillie and the Galar Region and other Companions

It probably won't happen but I wouldn't mind if she does go to Galar with Ash for some reason.
Back
Top Bottom