1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Kamen_Fanatic
Last Activity:
Apr 27, 2017 at 7:16 AM
Blog Posts:
Couch potato, Web surfer, Video game freak, autist

Kamen_Fanatic

Henshin!, from Space

Kamen_Fanatic was last seen:
Apr 27, 2017 at 7:16 AM
    1. Gengarzilla
      Gengarzilla
      Hi, really sorry to call you up here. I'm just wondering if you could give my Dawn at War signup a look.
    2. TouyaShiro
      TouyaShiro
      Why the Wheel Switch? lol
    3. Godzillawolf
      Godzillawolf
      Happy New Year!
    4. Godzillawolf
      Godzillawolf
      Merry Christmas.
    5. Godzillawolf
      Godzillawolf
      That works. And works with the Gaim Gaiden stories fairly nicely.
    6. Godzillawolf
      Godzillawolf
      Though we did plan to bring Knuckle in at some point I think, and he's got Jinba Marron Arms. Though it could be the Genesis Core is the same one he gives to Zack later.
    7. Godzillawolf
      Godzillawolf
      Alright. Just we can assume the Equestrian trio's Lockseeds aren't run of the mill ones, given Kouta himself made them, and thus are probably they're a bit stronger than an average Armored Rider. so Ryugen feels like he needs something to keep him up with the others who've already gotten their midseason upgrades and super modes.
    8. Godzillawolf
      Godzillawolf
      Just an idea, given we know that Micchy was holding onto the Melon Energy Lockseed (when he threw it to his brother in Megamax), perhaps give him Jinba Melon Arms using a left over Genesis Core (since Ryoma only fried the drivers) until Takatora gets a new Genesis Driver in the movie's events to keep him up with the other Riders? Just an idea.
    9. Godzillawolf
      Godzillawolf
      Yep, then again we have one Rider left.
    10. Godzillawolf
      Godzillawolf
      Yeah, interesting choice.
    11. Godzillawolf
      Godzillawolf
      Alright, mainly asked for Ispita and some things I want her doing.
    12. Godzillawolf
      Godzillawolf
      Also, just to clarify, is the Hunter Zodiarts is a Buffalo?
    13. Godzillawolf
    14. Godzillawolf
      Godzillawolf
      And Chrysalis, who's already a very powerful Dark Rider.
    15. Godzillawolf
      Godzillawolf
      Given the number of antagonists we have running around, a Spectre analog may be a little much. Could work, but we still have a lot of antagonists to work with as is.

As for which she uses...Well Ghost's translates to "Watch Closely" and Spectre's to "Watch Smoothly", so I think Ghost's makes more sense.
    16. Godzillawolf
      Godzillawolf
      Hmm, that's a good question. I'm not sure. Of course Megan is already an experienced fighter, while Takeru was still a bit of a rookie compared to Spectre, so Megan likely would likely be a bit even. But could make one up.
    17. Godzillawolf
      Godzillawolf
      That'd be logical, given that Megan likely needs some for certain forms.
    18. Godzillawolf
      Godzillawolf
      Hmm, that could work!
    19. Godzillawolf
      Godzillawolf
      Found it! Raanana.
    20. Godzillawolf
      Godzillawolf
      That could work. Did we ever name her?
  • About

Couch potato, Web surfer, Video game freak, autist
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation III (Game Boy Advance)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Samurott / Daikenki
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Fire
    Favorite Region:
    Unova / Isshu
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Icirrus City Freeze Badge
    Bulbapedia username:
    jsphmagana/Issac Williams (Library)
    Bulbanews username:
    N/A
    PokéCommunity username:
    N/A
    PokéGym username:
    Never registering. Never knew how to play the TCG. And I would like it to stay that way
    I love Pokemon since the first episode in the anime and Pokemon: Red Version. I'm also an avid DMC and Dante's Inferno fan.

Editing and changing details, surfing Internet, playing Wii, listen to iPod, watch T.V., and lounging around

Signature