• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
K
Local time
5:42 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Since the early 20th century, musical theatre stage works have generally been called, simply, "musicals".

Chiropractic East Longmeadow Ma
    dianabol
    Hey Katsu! Remember me? =P

Anyway, I just wanted to say that, a mod just announced that, VA talk is allowed in the Veronica Taylor fan club. =D

And, that's where you can find me, if you wanna discuss Veronica and the other Pokemon VAs with me, lol. XD
    I just think it is so great! It features many real-life elements as opposed to other manga, and the idea for a game in a manga that doesn't call forth monsters or w/e.
    I've watched tons of AMVs and honestly, I keep going back and watching that one again :} Awesomeness!
    Hey :) I only just realised that one of my most favourite AMVs ever (Suki Sa - that Pikashipping one) was made by you, and I just wanted to tell you how great I think it is!
    lol. never too late

You are welcome to come to our irc channel

widget.mibbit.com/?settings=e82214130ab6406e862fd6b6a1480436&server=irc.raitian.info&channel=%23RockeGang
    Hello Katsu! I was wondering if you could help me with some nice screenshots of Ash, Brock and Dawn when they got tie by Snover from The Lonely Snover if possible
    Hello arent you happy to be in my presence !
    Nah im just kidding im not that conceited : /
    Just stopping to say hey ^_^
    It's the same company that licensed Chibi Vampire (the anime)
    So thats just a general idea of what the dub will sound like...
    IF they dub it, that is
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom