1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Lil Brother
Last Activity:
Aug 22, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Feb 24, 1992 (Age: 25)

Lil Brother

is watching you, 25, from Georgia, US

Lil Brother was last seen:
Aug 22, 2013
    1. Mijzelffan
      Mijzelffan
      Happy Birthday!
    2. Yoshi-san
      Yoshi-san
      You are my new best friend :D

Everyone else on this forum who I know watches Glee ship Klaine ;__;
    3. Yoshi-san
      Yoshi-san
      Hell yeah!

Do you ship it too?
    4. Dialgarules
      Dialgarules
      Happy birthday! Have a good one!

"Little Brother is watching you" I used that on an English class poster. :P
    5. Mijzelffan
      Mijzelffan
      Happy birthday!
    6. Piplup
      Piplup
      Happy Birthday!
    7. J J M
      J J M
      Happy Birthday, lil bro! =)
    8. IslandWalker
    9. 1dbad
      1dbad
      Nice. ;P I have a friend named Austin too. And hey, I live in Texas, and cool to Austin, Texas too. XD

Hey you're right! =D Why didn't I notice that like I did before? Heheh, I guess so! :P Not that I mind this at all of course, hehehe. ;D
    10. 1dbad
      1dbad
      Nope! XP I definitely do it too. Hey, speaking of which, Pokemon Adventures volume 14 for August 2nd, 2011 was also announced today. =D Or well, I found out about it today, anyway. xD

Glad it is. :) And sweet! =D I'm gay too. =D

Oh thanks!~ I have quite a few things I could use as avatars, but couldn't think of anything at the time and saw Togekiss so I just chose it, haha. But I love Togekiss too, so guess I'm a fellow fanboy as well. =D

Btw, I'm Dakota. =]
    11. 1dbad
      1dbad
      You're very welcome! =) Just trying to help. ;P And same, haha! To be honest I just noticed that by accident the other day, that they had bumped up the date for volume 1 to March 1st instead of February. (I noticed on Amazon because I was snooping around hoping to find Plt volume 2 and volume 13's cover ;P) But if it means 4 'Platinum' (DP) volumes a year then I guess I can't complain. (which is better than 3, plus means we'll be following Japan's four new volumes a year trend) Plus, for a bit there that means we'll have a new volume every month, with volume 11 in Feb, volume 1 of DP in March and volume 12 in April. I think that's pretty cool myself. :)

Oh yeah! And not to be nosy, but, I noticed you were a member of the (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgendered, Questioning, and Allied) group and thought that was pretty cool. :) May I ask if you're just an ally, or actually one of the above? Not that it makes a difference to me of course, just curious. ^^
    12. 1dbad
      1dbad
      Oh! I wanted to correct you -- actually Viz's release of Platinum comes out in 3 month interviews, meaning 4 volumes a year.
    13. Keegman
      Keegman
      (I totally stole it.)
    14. 0_o o_0
      0_o o_0
      Hiya Lil Brother!
    15. double trouble!
      double trouble!
      happy birthday!
    16. DannyDistraught
      DannyDistraught
      Happy Birthday!
    17. Mijzelffan
      Mijzelffan
      happy birthday
    18. Steven
      Steven
      Happy birthday!
    19. Scarlet Devil
      Scarlet Devil
      Happy Birthday ^^
    20. 0_o o_0
      0_o o_0
      Happy birthday!!!
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 24, 1992 (Age: 25)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Sceptile / Jukain
    A multitasker who loves to browse forums while doing a million other things.

Signature

Video Game Collection & Wishlist

IMPORTANT REMINDER:
    It's just the Internet. Calm down.