Recent content by Lil Brother

1. L

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

As someone who was largely apathetic due to lack of knowledge but vaguely curious about Shokotan (as well as Sunday/Smash in general), I appreciate the book write-up. It looks like a cute book to be sure, and that title sure is a great one. ;) Thanks for taking the time for educating us about...
  2. L

Do you intended to watch the Pokemon anime forever?

Unless something becomes truly horrible or in some way offensive, I like to stick with it to the end. If you had told me when I was eight years old I'd still be watching this cartoon fourteen years later, I wouldn't believe you for a second. But despite whatever other viewpoints people may have...
  3. L

"Pocket Monsters: XY" TV Anime Announced: October 17th

Pretty sure this is dethroning AG Ash as my favorite look for him. He's rocking that style way better than Calem is. Logo's great too, digging the ripple effect.
  4. L

How will Pokemon X & Y impact the Anime? - UPDATE: Begins October!

Not personalities, roles within the show. Iris occupies the same place within the trio Misty did (largely supporter character with a vague goal of her own) while Dawn does the same for May (new trainer who has a specific goal defined by earning badge-like tokens in the same way Ash does). That...
  5. L

Okay, screw Misty! Who's upset that they dropped Arbok and Weezing?

They're not going to get rid of Wobbuffet. He's as much of a member of the core Rocket group as Jessie, James, and Meowth. He's in the motto and everything! It just wouldn't be Team Rocket without him. Besides, he shares his Japanese VA with Brock, and there's no way he's going to leave.
  6. L

Why Isn't EP081 Included in Season Two?

*doesn't log in for several months* *sees this* Glad some things never change. ;) You asked why isn't an episode in season 2, we answered it is in season 2. :P Oh, so what you're talking about is Bulbapedia? Bulbapedia's a fan source, fans typically group Pallet Party Panic with the OI arc, I...
  7. L

Why Isn't EP081 Included in Season Two?

The first episode of the international season 2 is Riddle Me This, and the final episode is Charizard Chills. For the first eight seasons, seasons were divided into 52 episode blocks, regardless the story arcs being covered within those episodes or the theme songs accompanying the episodes. (For...
  8. L

Do you have any Pokemon Anime headcanons?

This thread is glorious. Pallet headcanons: -Everything Shudo's novel said about Delia's past and Ash's father is true. -Silver from Chronicles is Ash's dad and he's well aware of his son's success but will never get in touch with him. -Ash is resentful about his neglectful father but secretly...
  9. L

News Pokemon Back in U.S. theaters! "White Victini & Zekrom" & "Black Victini & Reshiram"

Re: Pokemon Back in U.S. theaters! "White Victini & Zekrom" & "Black Victini & Reshi I certainly wouldn't mind it and think it's a good idea, but I've seen several times on these forums that people would go to movie releases if and only if they gave something extra- okay, maybe not several, but...
  10. L

News Pokemon Back in U.S. theaters! "White Victini & Zekrom" & "Black Victini & Reshiram"

Re: Pokemon Back in U.S. theaters! "White Victini & Zekrom" & "Black Victini & Reshi Come on, the movies just came out in Japanese theatres, being upset that they're not being released on DVD in a foreign country within half a year is a bit silly. :P See? It could be far worse. Does anyone...
  11. L

re: Pokemon Back in U.S. theaters! "White Victini & Zekrom" & "Black Victini & Reshiram" At first I was all "hey cool!" and then my mind was like "That's the weekend before finals, dimwit!" and I was all "oh no! :O" Still cool for those that can make it, though! :P It amuses me to see...
  12. L

News Zoroark DVD coming to US on 9/20

Because I liked Movie 13, and just figured that if I pick it up, maybe it would encourage me to shell out the cash for other Pokemon-related DVDs, for completion's sake if not just for the hell of it? Just a stray thought, not exceptionally complicated. o.o
  13. L

News Zoroark DVD coming to US on 9/20

Cool, I was afraid we were going to have another long wait like Movie 12 had. Maybe this will inspire me to try to finish buying all the DP DVDs, heh.
  14. L

Manga you want to see licenced

Honestly, there's nothing I wouldn't want to see brought over. For stuff that's actually somewhat-possible-maybe to consider, it's going to be really any interesting to see whether or not they pick up ReBurst. It sounds different, so I would be all for it. It would be nice to see some of the...
  15. L

Ash's Pikachu and Meowth...Evolve?

Pikachu and Meowth are far too well-known to ever evolve. They're fixtures of the series. This has been a question that's been asked for years and will continue to do so for years, but they'll only ever evolve in fan-produced works, so people can be a bit testy if you ask this question. =P...
Back
Top Bottom