MachDragonX
Local time
9:39 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's true, it's better since it hits SEx4 to Ferrothorn withouth fearing Rocky Helmet+Bard damage :eek: At least it can take it outta the battlefield with Dragon Tail.

Why you were glad :p

Honestly not anymore, I used to be non-redis in other shops and trades I had but people do it anyways xD so I don't really mind. If you wanna do it letting me know it's appreciated tho :3
    Ohhh that makes sense o.o I always want a decent BP move for cover honestly so I keep EQ and it can hit mawile.

Taunt is really useful too! I don't run them often since to me on a fast poké that can serve as full attacker (for example Toxicroak) it looks like a waste of slot. So we have diferent ways off seeeing things xD

On doubles with Tailwind tho!

*poke* Tell me :p
    Too many chomps o.o Are you trying that many diferent ones? Tho tbh I have 3 myself. Jolly, Naive and Impish.
    Besides what you just said I guess some don't like gong through that constantly pressing A thing xD I admit it's tiring yet way better than the normal methods anyways. Just like the hordes, some people don't use them and prefer the ST. I don't care about ST myself but I admit it's better when the EVs are really specific, and to get some stones.

There you said! A team builder XD I used them on rare occasions too, when I join a tourney or something. You don't ocasionally have a hazard remover? I mean in OU they are way too common to not look at it (tho the usage went down). I heard the hard way since I like to use bugs and they are weak to SR mostly.

Gardevoir is still my favorite one myself xD #288 amazing! :eek: you are doing great!

Unfortunately not :c I tried but it's really tedious.
    Then it works right? :O I heard you could get perfects and such like that. I tried once for a shiny! It took me almost 300 tried qwq so feel ya it's really annoying and hard. It toolk me patience to insane levels.. Tho I got the shiny and that's all that matters I guess :p Most I've used it for are getting lucky eggs to train. I still don't understand why some people don't like the Blisseys training.

Feel ya there too xD Building teams it's really hard, my main problems are steel and dragons for the power and resistance they have (don't ask me why I don't use fairies.. I always forget them for some reason). Do you use any kind of team balancer?
    Honestly for both is better, since Intimidate can force switches which gives more chances for several DDs. :p

:O I wish I could say the same about me, I change monthly or something >.> I am guessing M-Gallade your fav? And it's hella amazing ngl!
    Yeah, this is a rather busy time of year. After Simchat Torah it shall be, then!

Due to all the holidays, I didn't sign up for yoga this session, I've got Monday-Thursday nights free, plus the bits of the weekend that aren't Shabbat and I don't spend with my girlfriend.
    Depends on what you mean by Sunday night. Sukkot starts at ~6:20pm CST, which is 7:20pm EST.
    I'll be cooking a bit this afternoon, but most of my pre Yom Tov preparations are complete.

In case I don't get a chance to battle you beforehand (and even if I do), I will Wish you a Chag Sukkot Sameach!
    Ohhh is it your first time trying it? I was really interested in it too but I am too lazy myself heh, lemme know how it goes? :D I dexnaved for shinies and even if it's easier than the XY method in ORAS is still tedious. So anything else you might need don't hesitate to ask me eh?
    Moxie gyarados can be a monster. DD is a lethal weapon by itself and if you get an attack boost with each knock down.. That thing wrecked me a lot of times xD I wasn't able to take it down in the turn it used DD and BAM! Or else M-Gyarados. xD;

Oh I just noticed :eek: !! But I remember that avi from some time ago. You didn't change in a long time :p
    Tomorrow night I'm putting up the Sukkah, Saturday night I'll be with my girlfriend.
    I might have some time in Sunday before Sukkot. It is a busy time of year.

There are some strategies I thought of that I haven't had a chance to try out though...
    Thanks man!

Also, I noticed you are often looking for battles. Hit me up next time you're in the mood for a bout!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom