Recent content by MicManGuy

1. MicManGuy

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII)

So I asked around the Discord and someone told me that each move has its own preset value for Max Move base power. He didn't have the data on him, but said we had that data somewhere. Is there someone here who could point me to where I could find that data? I'd love to sift through it and make a...
  2. MicManGuy

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII)

Someone knows this somewhere, because Serebii lists the maximum damage that can be done for each and every pokemon by each max move it has. But they don't tell you what move gives you that damage or what the formula / table the game uses to get that damage result. For example, Serebii lists...
  3. MicManGuy

With the current edit freeze on Bulbapedia, how do we contribute?

More info. Pharmacy ★★★ Stars Name FC Description ★ Medicine Set | 16 FC four Hyper Potions ★★ Medicine Set | 16 FC four Hyper Potions ★★ Medicine Set | 16 FC four Hyper Potions ★ Full Heal Set | 16 FC four Full Heals ★★ Full Heal Set | 16 FC four Full Heals ★★ Full Heal Set | 16 FC four...
  4. MicManGuy

Oh. Right. Yeah I made a slight mistake. the 4 star ones are #4 obviously (I'll edit my OP) From top to bottom, Stomp-Stomp A4 A3 A2 A1 F4 F3 F2 F1 Clink-Clunk C4 C3 C2 C1 E4 E3 E2 E1
  5. MicManGuy

I'd like to submit an edit to bulbagarden for Sun/Moon

The game was released days ago. And today it's released in Europe. We should be able to edit now.
  6. MicManGuy

I found out some new info on the Festival Plaza that's not on the wiki. But I can't edit the page or even use the discussion page. Anyways, the info is below Clink Clunk Land ★★★★ Stars Name FC Description ★ Course C1 ★ 5 FC Raises the Pokemon's base Defense stat a little bit ★ Course E1 ★...
  7. MicManGuy

How do we feel about dual type attacks?

In the sylveon video, where it shows her doing the weird space thing and then shows vaporeon and glaceon, maybe she was combining their attacks in some way?
  8. MicManGuy

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation Not sure where to put this idea but it comes from the mention that the game with have a new feature that reflects the "bond" with your pokemon. Perhaps this extends between pokemon as well. In the sylveon video, where it shows her doing the weird space...
  9. MicManGuy

What Question would you Ask the Developers?

OMG yes! The Wii U is PERFECT for that! I'm pretty sure one of the most stringent criteria for green-lighting a pokémon is "how many puns can we make with this pokémon's name?"
  10. MicManGuy

What do you want in Gen 6?

I want there to be no HMs. If I have a Scyther, he can cut trees. If I have an Onix, he can move boulders. If I have Dragonite, I can ride on him from town to town. It's as simple as that.
  11. MicManGuy

Ways of Finding Wild Pokemon in X/Y

I don't mind the guaranteed Audino/Drilbur, but for heaven's sake, make different areas have different shaking grass pokemon!
  12. MicManGuy

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? I see what you mean. But I look at normal type differently, though. I see normal type as "has no type." Kinda' like "it's just like any animal." Now about going far enough to differentiate itself as a type, I kinda see what you mean. Kinda'. But...
  13. MicManGuy

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? They already are. Unless you're part of the "no new types" crowd, you'd assume (like with most of the "new type" theories) that there would be retyping to fit old pokémon and moves into the new type's theme. I guess they could leave everything the way...
  14. MicManGuy

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? Pretty much any support move. Helping Hand, Encore, Heal Pulse, etc. But it also could incorporate "holy" types of attacks to contrast the evil ones. For example: Light Pulse - The user releases a pure aura imbued with noble justice. It may also make...
  15. MicManGuy

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? Lol. I think we understand eachother now. Because of the way I was raised (not sure if mentioning religion is taboo here), I was taught to think of "Good," "Light," "Holiness," "Kindness," "Charity," and "Love" as all being different words for meaning...
Back
Top Bottom