1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Misty
Last Activity:
May 24, 2017 at 5:42 PM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Apr 2, 1986 (Age: 31)
Computer programmer

Misty

Hmm, that's a wonderful idea!, 31

Misty was last seen:
May 24, 2017 at 5:42 PM
    1. Misty Lover17
      Misty Lover17
      Hey Misty! It's been along time since we've last talked. So, how's things been?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Misty
        Misty
        Yeah, I know the feeling. The chat is the same way - a lot of the good people either left or barely talk anymore. I guess that's just time, though.
        Dec 6, 2016
      3. Misty Lover17
        Misty Lover17
        Yeah, many of the awesome people like Lisa haven't been here in ages, and I'm stuck seeing the lame people that won't shut up about the music replacement in the series over and over again.That gets really freaking old!
        Mar 30, 2017
      4. Misty
        Misty
        Well, these days there's the Bulbagarden Discord, which... I admittedly don't pay that much attention to, but I guess it's the new IRC. xD
        Apr 1, 2017
    2. Chaotic Inferno
      Chaotic Inferno
      Misty? As in the mod Misty? :o
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Misty
        Misty
        PINGAS will always be relevant.

Sorry to hear about the health problems, but I'm doing alright. I'm taking some time off from work to spend time with family.
        Dec 24, 2015
      3. Chaotic Inferno
        Chaotic Inferno
        THAT IS WONDERFUL NEWS TO ME. A HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU.

Ah, turns out the main issues weren't that bad. Ish. Waiting for the blood results to see if everything's fine there.
        Psh, you gotta work. I want that full 6 page report on my desk by 8 AM tomorrow. Get busy. >:I
        Dec 26, 2015
      4. Misty
        Misty
        Ah, I see.

NOPE. I go back Monday though. ;p
        Dec 27, 2015
    3. Haruka_Rules!
      Haruka_Rules!
      It's very good. Not as good as a laptop but it's so much better than Chromebook. xD

I heard Samsung makes the best android tablets. :)
    4. Haruka_Rules!
      Haruka_Rules!
      I see.

I got a Samsung Galaxy tablet. :)
    5. Karisse
      Karisse
      Yeah~ I don't think I ever messaged you on there ._.; Like at all.
    6. Haruka_Rules!
      Haruka_Rules!
      Let me know if you find something. :)
    7. Karisse
      Karisse
      I do, actually. :P
    8. Karisse
      Karisse
      Oh that explains it :P And here I felt kinda guilty for not messaging you xD
    9. Haruka_Rules!
      Haruka_Rules!
      It doesn't have to be on campus. xD Public libraries are another good place to find clubs. :)
    10. Haruka_Rules!
      Haruka_Rules!
      Well I joined an anime club which is on Tuesdays right after my classes so I go in to relax, watch anime, play some games and make friends. :) I go to the one campus but the public libraries in my town will host an anime club once a week.

Maybe there is a club (like say video games or movies) that may interest you in your town?
    11. Karisse
      Karisse
      I have no idea lol. But we were chatting on Skype.

...which for some reason we have yet to actually do. o.O
    12. Haruka_Rules!
      Haruka_Rules!
      Have you thought about joining a club or a volunteer organization?
    13. Karisse
      Karisse
      Oh dear. xD

You were in a dream I had last night. :o
    14. Karisse
      Karisse
      Oh? What are some you have in mind?
    15. Haruka_Rules!
      Haruka_Rules!
      I hope it does too.

So what else have you been up to?
    16. Karisse
      Karisse
      Yeah...I figured it'd be better to just trade it in and not let all that money go to waste. But then again I haven't played Hyrule Warriors (the game I traded it in for) in months... ><;
    17. Haruka_Rules!
      Haruka_Rules!
      Well that's why you have to shop smart. :) If you see two PS2s, one $20 that's dirty and beat up vs the $40 one which is clean with no damages, I'd spend more and get the $40 one. Chances are better that the $40 one will last longer. :)

Of course when you buy any old and used items (good example: cars), you are accepting any risks that may arise.
    18. Karisse
      Karisse
      I didn't really want to, but offline was soooo repetitive. And also frustrating in some ways.
    19. Karisse
      Karisse
      Yeah...it was really really discouraging. And frustrating. Like even if I didn't lose cuz of being outplayed, I lost because of input lag.
    20. Haruka_Rules!
      Haruka_Rules!
      I've thought about getting a slim model at one point but now I don't really care as long as it's in good working order and the price is good. xD
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 2, 1986 (Age: 31)
    Computer programmer
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Darkrai