Recent content by Misty

1. Misty

Bulbagarden Staff AMA Thread

Nope, I wasn't really paying attention to the Discord in the super-early days that it was added.
  2. Misty

Happy birthday, #bulbagarden

#bulbagarden (the chat) is officially ten years old today. I started it in early March of 2005 - sadly, the exact day is lost to time - so I thought I'd make a note here. I don't really have any impressive speeches or anything, but I would like to say thanks to all the people who have...
  3. Misty

Question: Retired Mod Group?

Retired admins get pretty good perks x)
  4. Misty

Tipping

I usually try to tip 20% like I do in real life. Except those Battle Chateau people, they don't do shit. >:O
  5. Misty

Pluto's Fifth Moon Discovered

Pluto has five moons and we only have one? What a crock.
  6. Misty

Arizona law would censor the Internet

This really seems like it runs afoul of the first amendment in a big way.
  7. Misty

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Yeah, I noticed the accent thing. At the beginning his accent was really heavy, and then it... wasn't :B Other than that, I enjoyed this episode quite a bit. Favorite line had to be "... We do not think we can." XD
  8. Misty

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Meron, your avatar/user title is the best thing and sums up the episode pretty well.
  9. Misty

HELLO

I would like to take the opportunity to break from the cookie cutter posts and say I enjoyed the topic
  10. Misty

Spritedump Thread? Spritedump thread.

Greatest ever.
  11. Misty

Black and White Music Discussion

To be fair, they do sell music CDs, a fact that I forgot (probably because they aren't sold in the USA. :B)
  12. Misty

The grass is shaking! Oh noes!!

That would be NOTHING like RBY's Chansey, which was only found in two specific places - the Safari Zone and the Unknown Dungeon.
  13. Misty

If you load them in Winamp (with the in_2sf plugin), you can use that to label them. Then just stuff them in a zip and put them on megaupload. :B
  14. Misty

-Link Removed- MP3. Posthaste.
  15. Misty

Hopefully someone makes a .2sf dump soon.
Back
Top Bottom