1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
monkeyjb1988
Last Activity:
May 31, 2014 at 2:29 PM
Blog Posts:
student

monkeyjb1988

Ultimate Trainer (I wish), from West Seneca

monkeyjb1988 was last seen:
May 31, 2014
    1. Katsu Koneko
    2. Katsu Koneko
      Katsu Koneko
      You're welcome~ :D
    3. Hyatt
      Hyatt
      I saw your thread with you asking how to get episodes from Pocketmonsters
      just google pocketmonsters torrents.
      although they dont update anymore
    4. Gligarman
      Gligarman
      Hey, I just read your review for the Mewtwo movie. I agree that the Japanese version is a hell of a lot better but you might want to remove that second link. Linking to download sites will get you in trouble here. Just thought I'd let you know before a mod did.
  • About

student
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu
    Bulbapedia username:
    monkeyjb1988
    Internet, movies

Signature

The only good human is a dead human!

Oops! Wrong franchise.

(Pikachu gives Monkeyjb1988 a Thunderbolt for being an idiot)

:-D

A thousand Meowth are looking up at the night sky with tears in their eyes. None of them will be looking for loose change tonight.

A thousand condolences to all Maddie Blaustein fans. She will be missed forever more. Maddie Blaustein 1960-2008