1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Morningstar
Last Activity:
May 24, 2017 at 5:25 AM
Blog Posts:

Morningstar

Memeber

Morningstar was last seen:
May 24, 2017 at 5:25 AM
    1. Osprey
      Osprey
      I don't think her threads have dissolved into full-blown flame war yet, but I think that's mostly because forums tend to discourage that kind of behavior. Plus, the people she's annoying the most are both old-timers and mods... and those kinds of people, especially the mods, don't tend to resort to flaming easily.

If those threads do catch on fire, I'll just yell "PLASMAAAA!"
    2. Osprey
      Osprey
      Not too sure what the Tao Dragons have to do with it, but that user's got herself quite the reputation for someone who's been around for only a month. The fact that you know exactly what I'm talking about goes to show.

It's worse than trying to win an argument against Socrates. At least the Socratic method made some sense, even if it tends to tick people off. Larxene012 on the other hand... well, you know.
    3. Osprey
      Osprey
      Ah! I was thinking that you were Morgenstern. Name looked similar, as did the profile pic.

It's too bad that lately, between these two forums, any real news has been slow-flowing. I'm spending most of my time messing around in "caption images" threads or trying to find a good argument that's not based on denial.
    4. Osprey
      Osprey
      Only just recently, but yes. Joining that place has been one of the better decisions that I've made lately.
    5. may-serena-dawn
      may-serena-dawn
      Thanks for liking my answer
      Hi my friend
    6. jackatlasred
    7. DJ iOmega
      DJ iOmega
      Go for it. You should go to The Fiction Fairground so they can answer any questions you have. Just be sure to read Rulebook and Welcome Hub before you post.
    8. DJ iOmega
      DJ iOmega
    9. DJ iOmega
      DJ iOmega
      Oh, then I'm almost always there. Why do you ask?
    10. DJ iOmega
      DJ iOmega
      Do you mean the Arcade or the Fun and Games section of the Forums?
    11. DJ iOmega
      DJ iOmega
      That's cool, but I don't really own Steam so it really makes no difference for me. I'm comfortable playing the originals for the PS3.
    12. Kallyle
      Kallyle
      Just to let you know, the thing about you reminding me of a species of Heartless didn't come from your avatar. It actually came from your username also being the name of a Heartless species from Kingdom Hearts 2. That being said, I do like your avatar. Did you make it yourself?
    13. Muur
      Muur
      Ah your profile is vaguely familiar.
    14. Morningstar
      Morningstar
      Yes, I go by Morningstar1337 there. I was wondering becuase the DN!Muur also ways seems to have Gusto or K-On avatars
    15. Muur
      Muur
      I do indeed frequent the DN forums. You're the second person to notice I'm on both lmao. Do you post on there?
  • About

Signature