Neodith
Local time
5:43 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm gonna be deleting my account here on bulbagarden and on smogon, why? Bc I don't have a use for them anymore, I am thankful for all the people here on bulbagarden for being super supportive and nice, but I think it's time for me to move on from here. Thank you bulbagaarden and smogon for being a nice safe community for me to express my feelings <3. I will delete account on Monday, March 11.
    Neodith
    Neodith
    I forgot to mention, I will still be active on Discord, and I looked around, I can't figure out how to delete my smogon lol. So I'll just log out.
    Neodith
    Neodith
    I can't delete this account for some reason, messages or something, meh, I'll just log out.
    lisianthus
    lisianthus
    Feel free to come back anytime, we'll still be here! o/
    having hunger is funny, it is like playing a game with a 3 sided die and a coin toss. each side represents happy, sad, angry, the coin sides represents sad, and mad. first you roll the die, if it lands on happy, then you dont flip the coin, if it lands on sad or mad, you flip the coin, if the coin lands on mad, you get extra mad, and vice versa. example1: rolled happy. im happy, nothing to it but lightheadedness. example2: rolled mad, flip coin, got mad. im super mad. example3: rolled sad, flip coin, got mad. im sad and mad. (works vice versa too) and this all happens automatically, you cant control it. another thing, did you know that eaing is a mood thing for me? i could have skipped breakfast (sorry amaya) and be hungry for lunch, but if im not in the mood? i wont eat lunch! messed up. im messed up. i think im just shitposting at this point...
    Neodith
    Neodith
    the hunger games. (not related to katniss, sorry)
    todays update: i am feeling strangely happy and light headed... hunger is a weird thing.
    Sorry I haven't been posting much lately, 1 I can't think of much to post in stories and art, 2 I haven't been feeling good lately emotionally. and i've been having a serious mental battle about suicide...i haven't done it bc it'll make my family sad, but its a hard mental battle... i've been depressed lately, and i've been going through it kinda alone bc i don't ever share my feelings as i should... (sorry rant lol) i might post some art later.... if you never see me again, you'll know why... :'( i'm more active on discord tho. Deep question, do you ever know that you are loved by everyone around you, but you don't feel any of it?
    Thx for the follow! I didn’t realize until I checked my “About” lol I don’t know why I didn’t get a notification. Let me return the favor!
    so, there was like this funny Pokémon meme that went like
    Santa: what do you want for Christmas?
    girl: a dragon!
    Santa: now, now, be realistic.
    girl: I want s/v to have better framerates, animation, voice acting, and faster loading time!
    Santa: so, what color dragon do you want?
    I got my hair cut! Now instead of it being long, thick, and super heavy, it is now super short, thick, and light!
    Does anyone know how to remove badges? (I don't want to see the sobble and sprigatito fan badge anymore)
    guzmania
    guzmania
    click on your badges on your profile page, it should take you to a page where you will see your badges. if you click the little megaphone symbol next to them, it will toggle the badges' visibility off/on.
    additionally, i think you can remove them altogether if you go to your preferences and deselect sobble and sprigatito as your favorite starters.
    Neodith
    Neodith
    ok
    So, funny update, I connected to google on my switch, so I am going to try to play Pokémon showdown on it! lol
    So, something interesting about me; you know how snakes can like spray venom from their fangs? Well I'm able to spray spit? from under my tongue.
    1.png
    btw don't click if you don't like looking at a tongue. not gross btw (to me). Anyway I just wanted to let you know for no reason.
    I use MS paint... anything else is money that I don't have. :sadsola:
    Neodith
    Neodith
    i'll see
    Hydrogenium
    Hydrogenium
    Also GIMP and Krita ^^
    GIMP is very powerful software, but might be less beginner friendly than Krita. Krita has almost everything the paid drawing softwares have, I think :chansey:

But MS paint is good, too, if u feel comfortable with it!!
    Okido
    Okido
    There's also MediBang and its counterpart FireAlpaca! Both are free, very user-friendly and have pretty much every feature you'd need. Nothin' wrong with Paint, but don't let anyone tell you you need to pay for a good alternative!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom