• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Neon Borealis

1. Neon Borealis

What would the Above User's Partner Pokemon be?

Blacephalon, because they are both funky! Edit: corrected a typo.
  2. Neon Borealis

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

4/10 Orbeetle
  3. Neon Borealis

Hisuian Forms and Evolutions Discussion

this would be the first time I'm actually tempted to use Voltorb in my team. It is the interesting type combination combined with the more happier expression. Hopefully, it can learn seed bomb!
  4. Neon Borealis

Cancelled Games Original Roles Mafia: Sign Ups: 6/14/19

I'm playing a mafia game in another forum. But a bastard mafia if done right can be a fun experience. I'm in.
  5. Neon Borealis

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

10+ players. I feel like a small game is a good game to have considering the limited time I have nowadays.
  6. Neon Borealis

You may have a point. Than how about a small Hollow knight game (10+ players)?
  7. Neon Borealis

Could you please add Octopath Traveler Mafia (20+ Players) to the waiting list? Ignore this post, please.
  8. Neon Borealis

The Situation Room 3.0

@TheCapsFan Heh figures. It's been years since I've been active in here. Most of the old crowd is long gone. (Look at me, sounding like an old man, give me a tome and call me a wizard). If you youngsters (cough cough) would like to know, I was a part of the.. maybe second generation of the...
  9. Neon Borealis

The Situation Room 3.0

Hmmm... Masters sure has taken most of my time. Just came by to say hi. ¿How are you guys doing?... the ones that remember who I am anyways.
  10. Neon Borealis

Mafia Pokémon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia - Chapter 17: [TBD] (Day 9)

Confirmed. For now, vote: Zachie.
  11. Neon Borealis

Mafia Normal Mafia: Game Over, Town wins!

@Jsach I'm afraid that I'm going to need to be subbed out. There has been some mayor events in the last couple of says and right now I can't give this topic the attention it deserves. My sincere apologies.
  12. Neon Borealis

Mafia Normal Mafia: Game Over, Town wins!

Confirmed
  13. Neon Borealis

Mafia Pokémon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia - Chapter 17: [TBD] (Day 9)

Sure. I'm in. Honestly. I know it is for story reasons, but it eould be nice if we could evolve during the main story...
  14. Neon Borealis

Mafia You Decide the Rules Mafia: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Edition - Endgame - 14/09/2017

Nice game everyone. The twist at the end was really surprising. Man. If I had gotten question 8 I would have surely chosen My Hero Academia as the theme. Aw well. Maybe some other time. 1. It is a good idea, but only if you say beforehand that the game has a chance of becoming Bastard...
  15. Neon Borealis

Mafia You Decide the Rules Mafia: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Edition - Endgame - 14/09/2017

Alright. First time winning as a Jester. Sorry to everyone that came down with me as well. Anyways. Thanks for letting me play.
Back
Top Bottom