N
Local time
6:37 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I'll be out of town this weekend, and I don't know if I'll have wifi there, but it's really not a big deal. Whenever is convenient for you is fine.
    That was fast XD I've gotta do some chores and such... would you be available in, say... an hour, maybe? If not, it's alright, it can wait awhile
    It's alright. Keep him as long as you need to. It's not a big deal. I'd just like to get that exp share back eventually XD
    Woops... Did you say the Thundurus thing would be a tradeback? If so, could you send that exp share I accidently left on combusken back with it whenever you're done? XD
    My FC is 0561 7440 0166, and I think I just posted in your starters thread as well before I realized it was you XD

... and yet again, I sent this to myself instead of posting in the convo...
    Just wanted to let you know that I'll be able to trade in a couple minutes, and if that's not enough notice for you, I'm free for a couple hours, so whenever you're ready works for me.
    :p

Well it's been fun chatting with you! But i think i need to head off soon (i haven't slept in a while lol)
    So ttyl? have fun on the forums! :D
    it's just about the only type i can play with any sort of success xP

i hear they're gunna be cracking down on rage-quiters so that might be great for actual players :3
    xP it took me years of reading to really wrap my brain around it enough to breed more than 1 move onto a baby :p

Haha, i still battle just with my in-game team :p i lose a hell of a lot of times but it's still kinda fun ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom