4. Nitro

I spy with my little eye...

No.
  5. Nitro

Starts with T
  6. Nitro

Simpsons because no one would ever guess the obvious shit.
  7. Nitro

Sign
  8. Nitro

Contest Mars vs. Toxicroak

Re: Mars vs.Toxicroak Mars simply to spite Toxicroak. Toxicroak looks RETARDED. Like I can't even look at it for an extended period of time retarded.
  9. Nitro

Contest Scizor vs. Durant

Scizor. It's better in battle, and it doesn't look like shit. Durant, meanwhile... If there's anything cool about Durant, though, it's that it's named Durant. As in Kevin Durant. As in one of the best NBA players in the NBA. Still, I hate the Pokemon.
  10. Nitro

what would happen if jirachi wished for victini to lose?

People would stop liking Mudkip and professional wrestling will overtake the NFLs, NBAs, NHLs and MLBs of the world to become the dominant sport.
  11. Nitro

Favorite Pokémon of each type.

Fire: Charizard Grass: Bellsprout Water: Mudkip Steel: Steelix Fighting: Machamp Poison: Arbok Flying: Moltres Electric: Magnezone Ground: Dugtrio Rock: Tyranitar Psychic: Alakazam Ice: Froslass Dark: Zoroark Dragon: Dialga Ghost: Gengar Bug: Scizor Normal: Ditto
  12. Nitro

Which starter Pokémon would you choose from each region?

Kanto: Charmander, because he evolves into Charizard and not Venusaur or Blastoise. Johto: Cyndaquil, because he's just cooler than the others. Hoenn: MUDKIP Sinnoh: I hate them all, but I hate Turtwig the least. Unova: Oshawott. He looks a bit retarded at first, unlike the other two, but...
Back
Top Bottom