Recent content by Oblivion

1. O

Creating your own Pokemon?

Similarly to Glitchipedia, I have adapted the Glitch Pokemon into a few stories bubbling in my head, though I don't know if that really counts...
  2. O

Hoopa, Volcanion, Diancie Lore revealed

This probably stems into my own crazy personal theories, but... We know that Unova has a desert featuring broken-down buildings in a desert...filled with ghosts, no less. Who's to say that the ruins in the Desert Resort aren't the broken-down remains of this organization's base?
  3. O

An idea for a Pokemon Game

I seem to recall a screenshot of a Pokemon fighting game in the works with Blaziken and Lucario? I can't remember the name of the project at all, nor can I locate the screenshot, but I don't think it would be too far off from what you describe.
  4. O

Confession Thread 2.0

I occasionally have imagery of murdering my father. To clarify, this is imagery. Not actual plans. Also I am not fond of my brain shoving images of dead people at me by any stretch of the imagination.
  5. O

Your username is now a clothing brand!

The brightest, most sickeningly cheery clothing possible.
  6. O

Figures in Video Games

The whole practice seems very Zyngaesque. To me, buying a game means giving the company your money in exchange for experiencing a game. But the figurine system denies that long-held contract between customers and companies. It's like if you had to buy shoelaces separately from the shoes, or...
  7. O

The Offiicial Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion!

Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread I already made a thread expressing my views on figure use in video games, but I should bring something up: The figurines might only be used as a way to store character moveset customizations and such, which would...
  8. O

Figures in Video Games

Lately, it's been rumored that the new Smash Bros game will be implementing a system involving the NPF figurines, although the truth and manner of this implementation is unknown. I am sick and tired of game companies hopping onto this figurine bandwagon. It's a blatant ploy to leech off of...
  9. O

You've Won the Lottery! What Happens Next?

Invest in a comfortable, yet not extravagant living space and furnishings thereof, stock up on music equipment so I can attempt to persue that for a career, then put the rest away for whenever it becomes necessary.
  10. O

What kind of gun came to mind when you read this title?

It's a type of gun, yeah. Also, I always think of a redneck shotgun. Dunno why.
  11. O

Why Pokemon?

The question I ask is simple: Why do you play the Pokemon games? What about them draws you in, whether you're a veteran player or a newbie? I play the games because, as sappy as it is, they hold a special place in my heart. FireRed was one of my first childhood gaming experiences, and the...
  12. O

Roleplaying Section's General Chat Thread: a thread for...chatting.

Yeah no that's the entirety of my Star Wars experience.
  13. O

Meanwhile you have me. I've only watched Episode II.
  14. O

You wanna go, m8? I've got a DEGREE in this, bro. I'm a DOCTOR. ...of course, I got my doctorate from the same mysterious and ambiguous place all of the other villains with "doctor" in their name got their doctorates but SSSSHHHH.
  15. O

Are you Hot-Blooded or Cold-Blooded?

I don't have issues to that extent, but I went through what I identified as a minor heat stroke after just an hour or two in 90° F weather.
Back
Top Bottom