Recent content by Pattyman

1. P

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Mewtwo (Best Wishes series) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia pokemon.com CC's mentioned that Mega Mewtwo Y's Psystrike was actually Psywave in one scene. Can someone confirm if Mewtwo did use Psywave instead of Psystrike throughout the movie as both Psywave's and...
  2. P

Gen. 2 starters popularity

Feraligatr and Meganium didn't get that many non-major appearances in the anime from what I could tell, even in DP when the writers had plenty of opportunity to showcase them (and Typhlosion) since Generation II was getting remakes. Typhlosion was in the worst condition as its only appearances...
  3. P

Gen. 2 starters popularity

Did Generation II have a fully evolved starter Pokémon that was marketed the most on the show? Gen. 1 had Charizard, Gen. 3 was a tie between Sceptile and Blaziken, Gen. 4 had Infernape, Gen. 5 had Serperior, and Gen. 6 had Greninja. Gen. 7 didn't reveal one yet. Also, both Ash and Dawn owned a...
  4. P

Review SM008: Who'll Be in Charge of the Egg?

I don't know why but lately, there's been too many instances of parents disappearing without any explanation as to why (specifically in the show and franchise). It got explained more when it happened to real life people.
  5. P

Review SM008: Who'll Be in Charge of the Egg?

What happened to Mohn, he's not seen in Lillie's family picture?
  6. P

Ash’s plans after finishing a region

What didn't make sense is that he didn't go visit Ambipom in Vermilion City after coming back to Kanto and no one in the show asked about Ash's other family members when they only saw Delia Ketchum.
  7. P

Ash’s plans after finishing a region

Does Ash have any actual plans when he gets home to Pallet Town after finishing a region? When I say plans, I’m referring to anything other than traveling to other regions, such as fishing, learning about his family life, or visiting old friends of his in the Kanto region. This is because every...
  8. P

Ash's Pokémon League position

I don't think that Ash not defeating Alain at least one time was something new. This happened before with Dawn and Zoey as Dawn lost to Zoey in the Grand Festival finals even though Dawn didn't defeat her at least one time in battles/competitions despite Zoey being the main rival to Dawn. In...
  9. P

Yu-gi-oh! became one of those cartoons where the main protagonist actually accomplished his goals, especially against rivals.
  10. P

Characters you Hope Debut in Generations

The Hoenn Elite Four should appear in Pokémon Generations as they haven't appeared in the main series and Drake was only for one episode which wasn't that long. I wouldn't mind Steven or Wallace appearing as they are champions, although in Wallace's case, in Pokémon Emerald.
  11. P

Why is it that people want Ash to win the Pokémon League? The tournaments are hard to win at and other Trainers from various regions have trained really hard to get where they were, not just Ash. Not only that, it isn't really explained as to how Ash could win them as it's mostly done by the...
  12. P

Review XY134: Siege of Miare Gym! Citroid Forever!!

Was the Malamar Xerosic was using in his battle against Clemont the same one as the evil recurring Malamar?
  13. P

Review XY125: The Kalos League Begins! The Mega Lizardon Showdown: X VS Y!!

Whenever known characters get paired up with each other, such as with what they did with Alain and Trevor in this episode, one of them ends up not staying around. Had Trevor or Alain got paired with a nameless/background character instead of each other early in the league, the results would have...
  14. P

Do people actually want continuity in the Anime?

I had the same problem too when I saw one set of fans complain about something and another set complain about the opposite of said something. It gets confusing after a while.
  15. P

How do I report a rogue user?

You can let an active staff member know and they'll handle the situation.
Back
Top Bottom