• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Pikochu

1. Pikochu

What are your goals for today?

Finally start working on issues that I been assigned to after being on call.
  2. Pikochu

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

I object.
  3. Pikochu

What are your plans for Tomorrow?

Hopefully trying to finish my work stuff. Also have to attend my math class tomorrow night. Might grab a point since there's a nice bar near the college and I take transit to the college anyways.
  4. Pikochu

Your newest purchase or gift

Had to purchase a smokedetector and then noticed we didn't have a screwdriver with the right head. So I ended up purchasing a ratchet screwdriver too.
  5. Pikochu

What are your goals for today?

Trying to finish this ticket that's supposed to take one day but instead taking me a few days due to unexpected issues that changes the requirements!
  6. Pikochu

What about North v South v East v West?
  7. Pikochu

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for different
  8. Pikochu

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for using the longer, "more normal" terms.
  9. Pikochu

Why not both?
  10. Pikochu

It's not gonna stop the lawn mower that's mowing the lawns.
  11. Pikochu

GET OFF OUR LAWNS!!!
  12. Pikochu

Ban the User Above v2

Banned because your actual reason for banning is in the edit line.
  13. Pikochu

Huh, so I am. Didn't know time flies so fast. Now I am one of them "GET OFF MY LAWN" members.
  14. Pikochu

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for reading my non-sense more than once.
  15. Pikochu

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for something that I can't think of but once I think of it, this will take in place of it even though I won't edit this post stating the reason that I will come up.
Back
Top Bottom