1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Playerking
Last Activity:
Apr 24, 2017 at 1:17 PM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Feb 2, 1995 (Age: 22)

Playerking

Be HUMBLE., 22, from Didgeridoo Land

Playerking was last seen:
Viewing forum Pokémon Anime and Manga, Apr 24, 2017 at 1:17 PM
    1. Shadao
      Shadao
      The magazine's images are in, and it appears all the initial titles revealed beforehand are false.
      The real titles apparently are:
      June 16th: XY&Z031 - Heatbursts at the Ingenuity Festival!
      June 30th: XY&Z032 - The Kalos League Begins! Mega Charizard Showdown: X VS Y!!
      July 2nd: XY&Z033 - Mega Sceptile VS Raichu! I Received Some EXP!!
    2. Nicolas721
      Nicolas721
      Sorry, I didn't realize you aren't a mod. I'll try to talk with Neo Blaze.
    3. Nicolas721
      Nicolas721
      That being said, I'd like to suggest a new rule, where posts that contain spoilers on the week's japanese episode should be spoiler-tagged outside its review thread, for 2 days or so after it airs. I'm sorry if i'm doing something wrong, but anyway thanks for reading.
    4. Nicolas721
      Nicolas721
      Hi Playerking. When I watch the Pokemon anime I usually don't have time for watching it after it premieres, I do it some hours or a day later. However, I do like to read threads about the next episode's preview right away, but I usually find spoilers about this week episode on those threads, like past week's "So it looks like Ash will have 2 consecutive loses".
    5. KenzeyEevee
      KenzeyEevee
      How are you?
    6. PokémonGamer
      PokémonGamer
      (character limit, ugh) Anyway, there's no Japanese word specifically meaning "I'll" in there, so Absolute Puni-chan Finder and I'll Find Puni-chan For Sure are both acceptable.
    7. PokémonGamer
      PokémonGamer
      Do not trust Google Translate. Use Jisho.org, (jisho is actually Japanese for dictionary btw), you can just insert each Japanese word into there (romaji, kana, kanji, either will work). Then, knowing Japanese word order, try to translate it yourself. That's how I came up with Absolute Puni-chan Finder Mark 1. PM's translation is "I'll Find Puni-chan For Sure", also acceptable too.
    8. PokémonGamer
      PokémonGamer
      So it wasn't exactly "fake". We were just unsure.
    9. Shadao
      Shadao
      Apparently, you were right after all. XY 110 is "Left and Right! The Indecisive Binacle!!" according to Dephender over at Serebii.
      1. Playerking likes this.
    10. Elementar
      Elementar
      Hi. Do you know where to watch new anime episodes that are live in Japan? Hope you're well. :)
    11. Alan4ever
      Alan4ever
      What happened to the summary translations from Dephender for the XY & Z series? And were anymore episodes revealed in the magazine as well, 2 new titles seem a bit too low to me from Pokemon Fan.
    12. Adil
      Adil
      Done, thanks.
    13. Trainer Gabriel
      Trainer Gabriel
      How was the big day?
    14. Trainer Gabriel
      Trainer Gabriel
      Happy belated birthday!

Sorry I missed it the first time around.
    15. Litten
      Litten
      How'd you get banned on Serebii? :c
    16. Stuntology
      Stuntology
      Happy birthday!
    17. diamondabsol33
      diamondabsol33
      Happy birthday :3
    18. Jeshi
      Jeshi
      Thank you a lot! :D
    19. Trainer Gabriel
      Trainer Gabriel
      I appreciate the friendship request. :)
    20. Trainer Gabriel
      Trainer Gabriel
      Happy birthday!
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 2, 1995 (Age: 22)

Signature

This is Cilan's Stunfisk, he laughs at you.
    [​IMG]