• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
pokeslob
Local time
6:36 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's so cool how you run your own game store! :) And haha I wanted Duelist of Roses for a while because I grew up playing Yu-Gi-Oh Forbidden Memories! Have you played it before? :)
    Reactions: pokeslob
    pokeslob
    pokeslob
    I'm a long time Yu-Gi-Oh fan. started with the manga. I love the old games, Forbidden Memories was great. My favourites are Capsule Monster GB, Breed & Battle, and GX Spirit Caller
    no idont have cyndaquil or turtwig um this is a lis of pokemon ido have
    Snivy
    Oshawott
    Tepig
    Smoochum
    Gligar
    Tirtouga
    Archen
    Sneasel
    Deino
    Larvesta
    Tyrogue
    Hitmontop
    Hitmonchan
    Hitmonlee
    Elikid
    Abra
    Rhyhorn
    Daramuka
    Poliwag
    Larvitar
    any dratini mainly a guy would be nice n all i have right now is a bulbasour to trade is thta okay?
    Haha alright that's fine if you don't, I can trade now if you can (After you look for an Extremespeed Dratini, that is xD )
    Hey, I have your Rash natured Male Mudkip whenever you want it. Do you have a Male Extremespeed Dratini by any chance?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom