Recent content by pokestar93

1. P

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I noticed that some of the Pokémon have a different shape or color listed between the Nintendo Switch version of Home and the mobile version of Home. For example, the mobile version lists Paldea Wooper as Blue and the Switch version lists Paldea Wooper as Brown. Also some of the Pokémon have...
  2. P

Pokémon Home discrepancies.

I noticed that the mobile and switch versions of home have different colors and forms for some Pokémon. The mobile version has the regional forms as the same color as the original while the Switch version has all the Tauros as black and Wooper as Brown. What should Bulbapedia do?
  3. P

What are your game headcanons?

My personal head canon is that Exploud makes the same noises that Spongebob’s alarm clock makes.
  4. P

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

The pictures of Galarian Slowking hasn’t been updated yet. The body styles of Kubfu, Urshifu, and Zarude haven’t been added in as well.
  5. P

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

I have no idea why the shapes of Kubfu, Urshifu and Zarude haven't been updated yet since they have been released into the game, but Kubfu and Zarude are tailed bipeds while Urshifu is a tailless biped. The source for this information is Pokémon HOME.
  6. P

Color of Pokémon on Bulbapedia

One other thing I should probably mention is that Vivillon is now the Pokémon with the highest number of colors in the Pokédex.
  7. P

Strategy Guide blooper

I’m not sure where I should put this but I was looking at the Prima strategy guide for Ruby & Sapphire. I saw in the breeding section that breeding a male Vileplume and a female Sceptile should produce a Treecko even though they aren’t in the same egg groups. I found it something that should be...
  8. P

Color of Pokémon on Bulbapedia

I want to make some suggestions by saying that some of the Pokémon colors on Bulbapedia are inaccurate, the Vivillon, Burmy, and Deerling forms have different colors than normal and Galarian Meowth should be considered Brown rather that Yellow. The source for this information would be Pokémon...
  9. P

Looking for Various Cap Pikachu

I want to collect any spare Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, and Alola cap Pikachu that are in Sword and Shield so that I can have the data for Home.
  10. P

SwSh Sw/Sh Link Trade Request Thread

I’m looking for people to trade me any spare Cap Pikachu. I’m looking for Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, and Alola cap. I need this for the Home Pokédex because those silhouettes are annoying me. I could trade back if you want to. I will be offering Meltan for the Pikachu if that is ok.
  11. P

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

I took a look at some screenshots and it turns out that Polteageist is genderless. So you can name one whatever you want and gender won't get in the way.
  12. P

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

The snowman probably did refer to Crabominable because the chinese word for Yeti uses the characters for Snow and man meaning that the person meant yeti but it came out as snowman.
  13. P

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

One thing that I noticed was that in a screenshot that showed Pikachu's stats, the experience points that Pikachu has at Level 60 would be that of a Pokémon in the Medium Slow experience group compared to a Pokémon in the Medium Fast experience group. A normal Pikachu would have around 216,000...
  14. P

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

I did see that in the trailer that Misty's Starmie is two levels lower than it normally is, but I think that is made up for by the fact that it apparently knows Scald. How do you think battling Misty would be now that she has Scald?
  15. P

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Not only was Plasma Fists shown, it also showed the effect of Plasma Fists and Zeraora's ability, Volt Absorb.
Back
Top Bottom