Rainbow Cloud
Local time
8:05 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Looks like I finally got the clone I always wanted.

...It's a lot more annoying/disappointing than I thought it would be.

My number 1 suspect at the moment is Enzap.
    Rainbow Cloud
    Rainbow Cloud
    Could just be one of the staff messing around, although it would be kind of disapointing if it was as I think they'd be breaking the rules to do it.

Are you planning to stick with Punster or change to a new name if you can't reclaim ME?
    Maniacal Engineer
    Maniacal Engineer
    He's back...and he's now looking at my user profile. We'll see where this goes.

If I can't get Maniacal Engineer back, I'll find some other funny combination of words that have the initials ME. All of y'all know that I was ME first.
    Rainbow Cloud
    Rainbow Cloud
    You should call yourself ME First after the pokemon move, it could also be punny and confusing in conversations :D
    Ah that's fine! I was going to tell you you didn't need to rush at all because I'm in no rush at all, even if you did it next year it wouldn't bother me.
    I do need covers for the following: PMD Blue, PMD Darkness, PMD Sky, Mario Kart DS, Nintendogs (Dachshund), Spyro New Beginning, Sonic Rush, Mario 64 DS, AC Wild World
    L
    Lysson
    All DS of course, I have some GBA games but I think their covers are available more on the Internet
    I've been trying to find the PAL Pokemon Diamond box art, there's the American one but it has the fake glitz which is garish. I got a PAL New Super Mario Bros DS but it has scan lines and my printer can print onto glossy picture paper and such.
    Not sure if this is in your specialty, so I'll just ask before I make a thread :p Do you know where to get PAL game box art? And maybe the instruction manual that comes in it?
    Just I have some GBA and DS games without cases from my younger years and the internet only has American box arts, the front cover only or the website is riddled with viruses.
    Ah, I like that too! I also like how I don't have to refresh as long as I saw the little pop up saying I got a PM or alert.
    I used to read your bulbafriends one :( it was really easy to quickly read posted blogs, well it was effortless.
    Oh, jeeze. I can't exceed 420 characters on a profile post -.- Well I certainly don't like that! It's also come to my attention that the comment feature when commenting on a profile post doesn't actually notify the other person.
    I've also noticed the 1 minute delay thing where I have to wait 1 minute because I can perform an action again.
    I've gotten semi-used to them.
    My biggest problem is how blogs are sorta useless now because no one reads them due to how they're displayed. I liked how you'd see mini previews of them on the forum home and on the blogs tab you actually could see the whole blog title and you didn't have to hover over each title to see what they're about. I hope they change blogs back to how they were.
    Maybe some.
    Not all of them.
    Mainly the ones I find important.

I'm also waiting on the same info.
    Alright, got the nicknames written down.

I did finished my previous BulbaRun, never updated the blogs since I read they where going to be removed.
    Going to do v3 BulbaRun soon
    Your suggested Lapras I plan on using
    that same question again - what nickname for Lapras?
    Fair enough, just we have similar taste in games :p

I'm quite a mixed gamer, there isn't really a specific game genre that I dislike. My favourite genre is action/adventure/RPG though :p
    Ahh I see, that explains it. I want to get Once Upon A Time Season 3 on box set but the UK one is around £30 while the US is £14.

That's fine, I always feel I'll miss a really good game if I wasn't gaming during that era :p and thank you so much for all your help! Google wasn't much help at all :/
    I think my DVD player is really old and not region locked, thankfully. I still don't understand region lock, it stops companies getting money than getting more.

I also hate piracy, it's just not right. I could just emulate all the games I want to but it's just wrong. I want the creators to get money so they can make another game and continue as a business. All the games in question I want to get are made by Square Enix or Monolith Soft (guys who made Xenoblade). Besides most games, even Japanese ones, have the generic language settings of French, German and Spanish so translation isn't an excuse. I could just wait for them to be localized, took Chrono Trigger long enough. Though I'm not sure why Britain isn't shoved in with region 1/USA since we get the same translation as them.

Ah! That is good. Too bad I only own a ps2 :/ but that's good to know for the future. I mostly play RPGs so region lock is always a butt. Do you have any PS1 and/or PS2 games to suggest? I only got a PS2 2 years ago as a moving gift but due to A levels I was only able to play 2 games (Spyro Hero's Tail and Shadow the Hedgehog) but my controller broke (age I believe, or lack of use) before summer.
    Not sure if this is your area, but do you know if you can get rid of the region lock on the playstation 2? (and such, its playstation 1 backwards compatibility)

Region lock really is the bane of my gaming life :'(
    Ah. Nah, that's alright :) I was just gonna say, if you wanted, Fire Emblem (Rekka no Ken, simply titled "Fire Emblem" in English countries) and Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones are good starting games for the series. Both are for the GBA and can be found on the Wii U Virtual Console shop as well.

It's pretty balanced! I really like Sableye as a Pokemon, but I haven't been able to use it yet. All of those 'mons (except for Spheal -> Walrein) are ones I don't typically use. For example, I use Minun and Flygon over Manectric and Salamence. I also typically pick Mudkip, never Treeko. I am very unimpressed with the Treeko line so far.

That's the one I'm best at. :p but I love the Clefairy in the Sinnoh one though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom