1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Rainomi
Last Activity:
May 26, 2017 at 4:26 AM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Feb 18, 1995 (Age: 22)
Who cares

Rainomi

追放されたバカ, 22, from Tallon IV

waiting is hard... May 19, 2017

Rainomi was last seen:
Viewing forum list, May 26, 2017 at 4:26 AM
    1. Max1996
      Max1996
      Sorry for the whole gender mix-up. It's mainly because I have seen guys who kinda look like that in real life. (the hair, I mean)
      1. Rainomi
        Rainomi
        It's whatever, I guess...It's not new to me at all. If it's just the hair then I guess I'm not the most bothered. I've been told that my current hairstyle doesn't look the most feminine, I'm getting it styled once it grows out a little bit more.
        May 22, 2017 at 9:53 PM
    2. Flaze
      Flaze
      Hello there
      1. Rainomi
        Rainomi
        hey. What's up?
        May 21, 2017 at 11:32 PM
    3. Yun
      Yun
      "By the way, I've heard of some shady characters hanging around lately. Gods knows what they're up to, I heard a rumor of an abduction that happened yesterday. You'd best be careful."

I would like to thank you personally for that plot device you just gave.
      1. Rainomi likes this.
    4. Rainomi
      Rainomi
      waiting is hard...
    5. Rainomi
      Rainomi
      pls give me a game to distract me this year gamefreak
    6. Rainomi
      Rainomi
      excited to be rid of you
    7. Rainomi
      Rainomi
      I'll turn that sand into glass, bitches
    8. Skullcrow
      Skullcrow
      I have it on good authority that Zexy would like to eat you for dinner
      also, would be nice to see you join BGN again sometime
      1. Rainomi likes this.
      2. Rainomi
        Rainomi
        can't say I blame him
        unfortunately I am not quite ready to be eaten

I will play again sometime, tonight I plan to watch some stuff that I've been meaning to, but maybe next saturday. I am glad some people care about my presence there.
        May 7, 2017
      3. Skullcrow
        Skullcrow
        I'll be sure to let him know that

understood. anytime ^^
        May 7, 2017
    9. Rainomi
      Rainomi
      HOLY FUCK REALLY??? THIS FILLS MY HEART WITH SO MANY RAINBOWS~
    10. Rainomi
      Rainomi
      [4/26/2017 3:40:07 AM] -----: Live your life, girl. Be happy. [4/26/2017 3:40:12 AM] -----: You will get there.
    11. Skullcrow
      Skullcrow
      nice satori~
      would you have the full image on hand by any chance?
      1. Rainomi likes this.
      2. Rainomi
        Apr 23, 2017
        Skullcrow likes this.
      3. Skullcrow
        Skullcrow
        you're welcome, and thanks for the pic
        Apr 23, 2017
    12. Rainomi
      Rainomi
      gotta stay calm and rational. I keep telling myself that, why does it keep not happening? Ugh.
    13. Rainomi
      Rainomi
      screw you, kyle
    14. Rainomi
      Rainomi
      wen day is dark alway rember happy day
    15. Skullcrow
      Skullcrow
      nice vivi +1
      1. Rainomi likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Skullcrow
        Skullcrow
        yw
        tbh, I'd have put away skull utsuho by now myself, but I can't change username yet and I take my themes seriously
        maybe for another skull theme, who knows?
        Apr 5, 2017
      4. Rainomi
        Rainomi
        do you even have a "default" username
        I want to change my username to "Rainomi" next, which is obviously a combination of rain and my name. After that, though, I'll definitely go back to Neosquid. I can't stay away from it for too long.
        Apr 5, 2017
      5. Skullcrow
        Skullcrow
        not really, the closest to that is a tendency to default to bird-themed usernames if I have nothing else in mind
        there was a time where I'd say benporas was, but not now
        Sounds cute. Yeah, after you use a name long enough, you can't just get rid of it.
        Apr 5, 2017
    16. Rainomi
      Rainomi
      how do I improve...
    17. Rainomi
      Rainomi
      > gradually realizing that the boy you like is a huge douche and that you deserve better than that pleb anyway
    18. Rainomi
      Rainomi
      void in my heart that nothing can fill
    19. Rainomi
      Rainomi
      "Do you have any idea how much privilege you have??//?" one of the dumbest things anyone has ever said to me, I hate my step sister
    20. Rainomi
      Rainomi
      being trans sucks so hard holy fucking shit
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 18, 1995 (Age: 22)
    Who cares
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation VII (3DS)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Sableye / Yamirami
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Ghost
    Favorite Region:
    Alola
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Laverre City Fairy Badge
    Nintendo Network ID:
    Neosquid
    3DS Friend Code:
    1289-8709-0186
    PokéCommunity username:
    Neosquid
    Smogon username:
    Exor
    Pokemon Showdown username:
    Rainomi
    > My name is Naomi, and I'm also known by Neosquid, Nicoleta, Exor, Squiddy, SS, etc
    > I'm fabulous
    > I have a lot of Pokemon plushies and figures, some number well over 150, as well as a smaller but still sizable amount of other merch
    > Favorite Pokemon is Sableye/Mega Sableye, I also really like Lurantis, Stunfisk, Hydreigon, Sharpedo/Mega Sharpedo, Gourgeist, Swalot, Wishiwashi, Alolan Raticate, Drifblim, Heatmor, Furret, Diggersby, Mega Diancie, Pyukumuku, Dhelmise, Omastar, Tapu Lele, etc
    > Other video games and series I like include Zelda, Mario, Phoenix Wright, Pikmin, Xenoblade, Smash Bros, Monster Hatter, Metroid Prime, etc. If you wanna see what video games I've played, here
    > I play competitive Pokemon kinda sorta
    > Sometimes I watch anime, my favorite anime would be either Devil is a Part Timer or Hunter x Hunter. Here is a link to my MyAnimeList
    > Some non-anime shows/movies I like include South Park, Steven Universe, Seinfeld, Gravity Falls, Harry Potter, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Adventure Time, Shrek, etc
    > My favorite fictional characters include Ghirahim, Hanzō Urushihara, Terezi Pyrope, Remilia Scarlet, Peridot, Magus, Fawful, Porky Minch, Vivian, Butters Stotch, Petey Piranha, Satori Komeiji, Luigi, Hisoka Morow, Yuno Gasai, Bowser Jr., Riki, etc
    > If my fish puns bother you for some reason you might want to consider not being so easily bothered or somefin
    > I like coffee
    > I'm an agnostic atheist
    > I struggle with a lot of mental issues, and often am lacking in self confidence
    > I'm bisexual
    > I listen to video game and anime music, 2hou music is probs the thing I listen to most often
    > I hate Mountain Dew, house centipedes, gaining weight, Klinklang, horseradish, Dedenne, people who have nostalgia goggles permanently glued to their heads, tumblr, Houndoom, tea, religion, Charizard, homophobes, transphobes, sexists, pedophiles, racists, etc
    > My favorite animals are squids (unsurprisingly), cuttlefish, cats, scallops, sharks, etc
    > I am very fluffy

Signature

[​IMG]