1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Rainsquid
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2017 at 3:04 AM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Feb 18, 1995 (Age: 22)
Who knows

Rainsquid

never-ending nightmare, 22, from Chireiden

"Do you have any idea how much privilege you have??//?" one of the dumbest things anyone has ever said to me, I hate my step sister Mar 26, 2017 at 12:19 AM

Rainsquid was last seen:
Viewing thread Recruit the Shiny Victini! V1 Mystery Dungeon Mayhem, Mar 28, 2017 at 3:04 AM
    1. Rainsquid
      Rainsquid
      "Do you have any idea how much privilege you have??//?" one of the dumbest things anyone has ever said to me, I hate my step sister
    2. Rainsquid
      Rainsquid
      being trans sucks so hard holy fucking shit
    3. Rainsquid
      Rainsquid
      they see me rollin', they hatin'
      1. AnimePsyclone
        AnimePsyclone
        No, it’s
        They see me mowin, my front lawn
        Mar 18, 2017
    4. Rainsquid
      Rainsquid
      talking to my friend about all the gross creepy shit I did years ago....fills my heart with rainbows....sigh. For whoever knows about some of what I'm talking about, I hope you understand that I'm different now.
    5. Rainsquid
      Rainsquid
      I'm not being dumb
    6. Rainsquid
      Rainsquid
      getting too obsessed with coffee again...
    7. Rainsquid
      Rainsquid
      nine months on hormones!
    8. Hellcrow
      Hellcrow
      cute satori~
      1. Rainsquid likes this.
      2. Rainsquid
        Rainsquid
        thx yo
        Mar 5, 2017
      3. Hellcrow
        Hellcrow
        you're welcome
        Mar 5, 2017
    9. Reila
      Reila
      so you still waste time in this place huh
      1. Rainsquid
        Rainsquid
        yup
        I like it enough here
        Mar 2, 2017
    10. Rainsquid
      Rainsquid
      feeling insecure about my intelligence
    11. Rainsquid
      Rainsquid
      (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
    12. Hellcrow
      Hellcrow
      hey
      if you're interested in game night again, it's not currently active, but it's been absorbed into being an official forum group, and there's a revival planned for this Saturday. I can give you a link to the Discord server where more details will probably be announced if you want, otherwise I can message you when things get going if you'd like to play
      1. Rainsquid
        Rainsquid
        maybe, my time on saturday is pretty limited cuz it's my birthday and I'll be with my mom a lot since she's coming up here to see me. When were you guys thinking? Also, I don't have a discord yet but I'm considering getting one

more comfortable with my voice nyow and that's a lot of why I'm interested in this
        Feb 16, 2017
      2. Hellcrow
        Hellcrow
        I see, hope you have a nice weekend. There's nothing definite set yet, all that's been said is that stuff will be happening saturday. alright then

that's good to hear, good voice chats are part of the fun for these kinds of games
        Feb 16, 2017
    13. System Error
      System Error
      Nice Satori avatar (aka the superior sister).
      1. Rainsquid likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Hellcrow
        Hellcrow
        "the superior sister" Allow me to interrupt..
        Anyway, I came by to mention Rainsquid is a nice name, so that's done
        Feb 15, 2017
        Rainsquid likes this.
      4. Rainsquid
        Rainsquid
        he's right, satori is superior to koishi
        and thanks, I felt like a change
        Feb 15, 2017
      5. Hellcrow
        Hellcrow
        no tastes are perfect
        you're welcome
        Feb 15, 2017
    14. Rainsquid
      Rainsquid
      four days into diet and I already feel hotter. I'm gonna be the most attractive girl in the US~
    15. returnofMCH
      returnofMCH
      Hey, it's been a while.
      Do you have a discord since no one here uses skype anymore?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Rainsquid
        Rainsquid
        living with my aunt and uncle after step mom kicked me out of the house
        probably better this way since they actually try to gender me correctly, plus my step mom banned me from computer so I have that back now
        Jan 20, 2017
        returnofMCH likes this.
      3. returnofMCH
        returnofMCH
        glad to hear things are looking up. that step-mom sounds like a horrible person anyways.
        Jan 20, 2017
      4. Rainsquid
        Rainsquid
        yeah she's a sack of shit. Also should be going to uni again soon, so that's fun
        Jan 20, 2017
        returnofMCH likes this.
    16. Rainsquid
      Rainsquid
      Let it go, let it go ♪ Turn away and slam the door ♪ I don't care what they're going to say ♪ Let the storm rage on ♪ The cold never bothered me anyway ♪
    17. Rainsquid
      Rainsquid
      New year, new name...if you noticed from viewing my "about me" section, my name is no longer Nicoleta, which has been my name for the last year. Before you judge me for being indecisive or whatever, please read my reasoning. I've thought about it a lot. I didn't like having it as my name, it was bothering me. It's simply far too similar to my deadname, which was the point at first, but my feelings have changed a lot, and now it's just upsetting me. I know some people were still getting used to calling me Nicoleta/Nicole, and I'm not particularly bothered if anyone wants to keep calling me that. I know some people are...still, Naomi is preferred, naturally. I feel sort of embarrassed about this, but I hope people understand why I'm doing this. I am Naomi, and it will stay that way.
    18. Rainsquid
      Rainsquid
      reminder that just cuz I don't talk about somefin much doesn't mean it's not a big deal to me
    19. Hellcrow
      Hellcrow
      *perches*
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Hellcrow
        Hellcrow
        ^w^
        that's good to hear
        about the same, I guess. Moon has been taking a lot of my time lately

Oh, okay. I'll keep that in mind, but yeah, sharpedo is hard enough to find alone. Encounter rates for a lot of pokemon in S/M are just painfully low
        Dec 14, 2016
      3. Rainsquid
        Rainsquid
        I actually managed to get one from based gts the other day. And then wonder trade gave me a 6 IV shiny ditto. lol

the fishing rates aren't that bad cuz the 1% rates turn to 10% in the rare fishing spots which so far have just required me to walk 30 feet to leave the area and return
        Dec 18, 2016
      4. Hellcrow
        Hellcrow
        nice, slightly jealous, I'll admit ehe

I see, that's not too bad, but still fairly repetitive..eh, you have to work for stuff, I guess
        Dec 18, 2016
    20. Rainsquid
      Rainsquid
      sometimes I wonder if I'm more disliked than I realize
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 18, 1995 (Age: 22)
    Who knows
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation VII (3DS)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Sableye / Yamirami
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Ghost
    Favorite Region:
    Alola
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Laverre City Fairy Badge
    Nintendo Network ID:
    Neosquid
    3DS Friend Code:
    1289-8709-0186
    PokéCommunity username:
    Neosquid
    Smogon username:
    Exor
    Pokemon Showdown username:
    Neosquid
    > My name is Naomi, and I'm also known by Neosquid, Nicoleta, Exor, Squiddy, SS, etc
    > I'm fabulous
    > I have a lot of Pokemon plushies and figures, some number well over 150, as well as a smaller but still sizable amount of other merch
    > Favorite Pokemon is Sableye/Mega Sableye, I also really like Lurantis, Stunfisk, Hydreigon, Sharpedo/Mega Sharpedo, Gourgeist, Swalot, Wishiwashi, Alolan Raticate, Drifblim, Heatmor, Furret, Diggersby, Mega Diancie, Pyukumuku, Dhelmise, Omastar, Tapu Lele, etc
    > Other video games and series I like include Zelda, Mario, Phoenix Wright, Pikmin, Xenoblade, Smash Bros, Monster Hatter, Metroid Prime, etc. If you wanna see what video games I've played, here
    > I play competitive Pokemon kinda sorta
    > Sometimes I watch anime, my favorite anime would be either Devil is a Part Timer or Hunter x Hunter. Here is a link to my MyAnimeList
    > Some non-anime shows/movies I like include South Park, Steven Universe, Seinfeld, Gravity Falls, Harry Potter, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Adventure Time, Shrek, etc
    > My favorite fictional characters include Ghirahim, Hanzō Urushihara, Terezi Pyrope, Remilia Scarlet, Peridot, Magus, Fawful, Porky Minch, Vivian, Butters Stotch, Petey Piranha, Satori Komeiji, Luigi, Hisoka Morow, Yuno Gasai, Bowser Jr., Riki, etc
    > If my fish puns bother you for some reason you might want to consider not being so easily bothered or somefin
    > I like coffee
    > I'm an agnostic atheist
    > I struggle with a lot of mental issues, and often am lacking in self confidence
    > I'm bisexual
    > I listen to video game and anime music, 2hou music is probs the thing I listen to most often
    > I hate Mountain Dew, house centipedes, gaining weight, Klinklang, horseradish, Dedenne, people who have nostaliga goggles permenently glued to their heads, tumblr, Houndoom, tea, religion, Charizard, homophobes, transphobes, pedophiles, racists, etc
    > My favorite animals are squids (unsurprisingly), cuttlefish, cats, scallops, sharks, etc
    > I am very fluffy

Signature

[​IMG]