• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Ryoma Maser

1. Ryoma Maser

Nintendo Directs Thread

It was just a Partner Showcase. It really nothing big show, though Penny's Big Breakaway came out the same day of the direct as it was announced (it's apparently really good and done by the Sonic Mania team). It's probably going to be a year of small announcements here and there since the next...
  2. Ryoma Maser

Rate the video game music above

9/10 - I don't know why I just really liked the beat.
  3. Ryoma Maser

Music Rate the Anime Song above! OP, ED & OST

7/10 - It's alright to me I guess.
  4. Ryoma Maser

8/10.
  5. Ryoma Maser

Music Rate the Anime Song above! OP, ED & OST

8/10 - I liked it better than I thought it would, more of a Mario Kart theme than Dragon Ball I feel though. Since this won't get out of my head despite probably not going to be a good show this season though I'm watching it:
  6. Ryoma Maser

2023 is coming to a close. how was the year for you?

2023 was...a lot for me, let me just go into some positives and some negatives. Positives: I graduated from undergraduate with a Bachelor's degree in English Literature making Dean's List. Did that while having to take six classes for my last semester Won a award for Outstanding Student...
  7. Ryoma Maser

What forum style do you use?

As of now, despite barely using them, I used the dark mode of Just Nemona. Finally, a theme that doesn't cause eye strain outside of Rainbow Rocket.
  8. Ryoma Maser

Who's in Your Avatar?

Currently, a sketch of an OC I created for myself based on Woz from Kamen Rider Zi-O by a Vtuber named K0r1_robit whose community I'm in. I'm not in a decent place to commission artwork and her slots are always filled by one of her mods, but I won this sketch by creating a meme based on the...
  9. Ryoma Maser

What are some pet peeves that you have?

I have many, but let me get the ones I can remember: Since the pandemic, people who wear masks and continue to wear masks who wear them wrong. What's the stupid point of wearing one if you don't even on correctly? People fail to throw out trash when the trash can is literally a foot from them...
  10. Ryoma Maser

How often do y'all talk to your online friends?

It's a mix as of late. I use online stuff like Discord more often now since I have no IRL friends anymore outside of work and I don't even know if I considered them friends yet with the two main people I talked to at work. But even then with all my online communities I'm in now (it's gone up a...
  11. Ryoma Maser

Music What song are you currently listening to?

This cover by Vtubers obkatiekat and onumi. I will give a flashing light warning for the music video, even I had some issues with it despite not having a history of stuff affected like it.
  12. Ryoma Maser

Biden's Internet Takeover Plan

I haven't heard about this plan at all though with all the other news at the forefront, it must've been lost to me. As far as I know, the "new" internet policy Biden and his Administration have wanted to do at least has been restoring Net Neutrality after the previous administration and its...
  13. Ryoma Maser

7/10.
  14. Ryoma Maser

What's your morning routine?

Depends on the day for me. Usually, I get up, and depending on the time, I just lay in bed to catch some extra sleep or just lay and look at my phone, usually getting up at seven at the minimum. That's followed by making my bed and turning on my desktop computer. Then I go and make breakfast...
  15. Ryoma Maser

Music Rate the Song

6.5/10
Back
Top Bottom